Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace - Sat. 2nd March 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s absolutely killer we don’t have a game this weekend. Another 2 week break in March too.

We need Europe next season we’re so fucking starved for games

Chris does make it clear that Farage is there in a non-political context. Here he's just a fan with an opinion *

And Chris is entitled to see Levy outers as toxic. I don't agree but it's his channel and he does provide a lot of content that summarises the media so I don't have to sift through hell sites with umpteen adverts breaking up the paragraphs.

* I've not made it a secret here that I veer to the left on most things but the world's going fucking mental when you can't watch content by or have mates from both sides of the political fence.

It’s absolutely killer we don’t have a game this weekend. Another 2 week break in March too.

We need Europe next season we’re so fucking starved for games
On the plus side, it gives Lo Celso plenty of time to pick up an injury in training.

Chris does make it clear that Farage is there in a non-political context. Here he's just a fan with an opinion *

And Christ is entitled to see Levy outers as toxic. I don't agree but it's his channel and he does provide a lot of content that summarises the media so I don't have to sift through hell sites with umpteen adverts breaking up the paragraphs.

* I've not made it a secret here that I veer to the left on most things but the world's going fucking mental when you can't watch content by or have mates from both sides of the political fence.
Why bring Jesus into it? Will he be our saviour?

And Chris is entitled to see Levy outers as toxic. I don't agree but it's his channel and he does provide a lot of content that summarises the media so I don't have to sift through hell sites with umpteen adverts breaking up the paragraphs.

Hmm

Don't forget that United could be level on points with us too. Although we will stay 5th unless United win by 14 goals. 🤣
This is the bit that hurts. Despite all the praise we’ve got this year, we could be level with this absolutely atrocious team who have been chastised by the media. If we finish beneath these guys…..well I don’t know. At least the football had been fun to watch :)

Sassy Over It GIF by Nickelodeon

Hollie is also lovely. Very nice girl and a decent content creator in fairness to her. Positive vibes. I like her

Thing is, if you feel compelled to so heavily caveat his appearance as they did; it all seems like little more than a desperate grab for a little celebrity juice for the podcast......... And let's face it NF only has that juice in the first place because of his politics; so it's all a bit hypocritical really.

A few seconds on google.....

Perhaps just pursue someone you're not cringing about having on to start with?

.....the world's going fucking mental when you can't watch content by or have mates from both sides of the political fence.

I'm more than prepared to consume media from the opposite side of the table to my own beliefs (aids perspective..... know your 'enemy' etc.).... Damn sure I wouldn't wanna have a pint with a piece of shit like Farage though; nor would I wanna further aid his 'normalisation' and acceptance within pop-culture.

"Hi and welcome to my Jazz podcast; this week joining us to share his love of John Coltraine.... Osama Bin Laden."

Vibes
indeed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom