Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace - Sat. 2nd March 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thing is, if you feel compelled to so heavily caveat his appearance as they did; it all seems like little more than a desperate grab for a little celebrity juice for the podcast......... And let's face it NF only has the juice in the first place because of his politics; so it's all a bit hypocritical really.

A few seconds on google.....

Perhaps just pursue someone you're not cringing about having on to start with?

I'm more than prepared to consume media from the opposite side of the table to my own beliefs (aids perspective..... know your 'enemy' etc.).... Damn sure I wouldn't wanna have a pint with a piece of shit like Farage though; nor would I wanna further aid his 'normalisation' and acceptance within pop-culture.

"Hi and welcome to my Jazz podcast; this week joining us to share his love of John Coltraine.... Osama Bin Laden."

Vibes
indeed.
Comparing Farage to Bin Laden, lol

That's the time you know you are spending too much time online in your left wing bubble.

Go out and touch grass you loon.

Thing is, if you feel compelled to so heavily caveat his appearance as they did; it all seems like little more than a desperate grab for a little celebrity juice for the podcast
He often has a few acting and sporting celebs on (albeit minor). Ricky Norwood and Andy Linden are regulars. There are others but I can't think of their names off the top of my head. I suppose it's because he moves in thespian circles.

He often has a few acting and sporting celebs on (albeit minor). Ricky Norwood and Andy Linden are regulars. There are others but I can't think of their names off the top of my head. I suppose it's because he moves in thespian circles.

I don't follow him that closely; but if you've already got the celeb 'juice' then you can probably afford to pass over the odd one if you think they're a bit scummy.

......Esp. as Farrage is gonna put off as many (if not more) people as he appeals to.

He was in the audience of Dancing On Ice when Ricky was performing. He was also an 'extra' in the early days of TOWIE, think he's a bit of an attention seeker.

It's going to be a scrappy 1-1.

Ouija Board Horror GIF by Shudder

Have you ever met him on your away game travels, Mrs P? He seems to be at every game going.
Can't get away tickets anymore.
I don't doubt he's a genuine supporter, but since his blogs during COVID and the rebuild of the stadium, he seems to have got a bit 'up himself'.
I don't know him or even spoken to him, so I may be doing him an injustice, so maybe I'd better keep my opinion to myself!
🤭

Back
Top Bottom