Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace - Sat. 2nd March 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

get-up-its-game-day.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

why cant we play a friendly match against australia men or women
i wanna see spurs play
Yeah I don't get why we haven't organised a couple friendlies. Some of our lads are clearly lacking that all-important match sharpness. The shitty, laborious way we've been playing of late, we could've done with smashing a couple teams by 3 or 4 at home, get our mojo back.

Just strange. But you get used to it.

Yeah I don't get why we haven't organised a couple friendlies. Some of our lads are clearly lacking that all-important match sharpness. The shitty, laborious way we've been playing of late, we could've done with smashing a couple teams by 3 or 4 at home, get our mojo back.

Just strange. But you get used to it.
Yeah abd we lose it will be we were rusty not having played for two weeks. If played 4 days after wolves and lost it would be not enough time.
Just ficking go out there and play the game.

I was just recalling some of the great games over past 15 years after redknapp. Number of games where we just went out and battered teams or played great to get result. City away 0-1 grouchy, ac away, inter at home, chavs at home , dippers at home , etc. common theme we went out played on the fromt foot from the start and battered teams. Also we have always played with wide men in defence and wingers who would stay wide and beat their man. That has always been our way none of this inverted stuff.

Palace are a poor side. Easy win with a good performance which will set us up for the run in. 4-0

They'll park the bus and try and hit us on the counter. We must get the first goal and nice and early. Cant go behind again.

I wont be helping though. Taking a mate who has never seen us win a game in the league when I've taken him before. So you'll know who to really blame should we fuck up!

Back
Top Bottom