Tottenham Hotspur v. Wycombe Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wycombe fan here. Congrats on the win. That was without doubt the best game I have ever seen. I still can't believe it though. Absolutely gutted. Made worse by the fact that both of Son's shots were missing too.
When we went 3-2 up, I seriously thought we'd won. Then our keeper messed up his clearance and you scored well after stoppage time was up. So proud of the performance. I've never been this emotionally drained after a football game. I can't speak though. My voice is almost completely gone.

Tactically, I thought we were far too open defensively, but I didn't mind because I was glad that we went out and attacked without fear. Akinfenwa amazing. Gape incredible. Hayes was brilliant apart from hitting the bar with that sitter after 15 seconds. I thought we deserved at least a replay. Ah well. This one will take some time to get over.

The cup winners cup was a cup to be proud of.
A pick of some of the finals
Juve v Porto.
Spurs v atletico
Dortmund v Liverpool
Chelsea v Real Madrid
Man U v Barca
Woolwich v Parma
Barca v PSG
Bayern v Rangers

Don't forget the best final of all my man

One for the teenagers who get the significance

C3RhQqAWAAAsnao.jpg

Why do we continue to disrespect the best Cup competition in the world.?
There are kids who came for their first game today, paying good money.
Poch, proving that he has learned nothing from the Villa game, makes ten changes. We were almost bested by the equivalent of a Fourth Division side today.
It is simply not acceptable for fans of Tottenham Hotspur F.C. to have to suffer that.
This is a competition where we have a glorious heritage. We are better than that.

When do we play fringe players if not at home to a 4 division side?

When do we rest Kane, and Walker and Rose?
How do we keep squad players motivated, of the quality of Vorm, Trippier, Winks and Davies if they dont get picked for games like this.

How will Janssen come good from the bench? How will Wimmer get game time and improve?

We cannot go every game full strength....everything cant be priority. He is trying to balance the squad....we play again on Tuesday already.

Back
Top Bottom