Tottenham Hotspur v. Wycombe Wanderers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Happy FA Cup 4th Round Eve everyone!!

(is that a thing?)

EDIT: Happy Tottenham's FA Cup 4th Round Eve everyone!!

Last edited:
We sim0ly need to win a domestic cup in my opinion and whilst I don't see us as a cup side I think we make a psychological big step if we can say we are winners.

Far better this institution than the Europa journey into the abyss.

I don't think we should get too over confident about WW.
We will not have an established CB pairing.
Set pieces will be vital for them, and us defending them
We should be too much for them, even without our first team, but I hate it when everyone expects a cricket score win just because they are WW.

Strange how vardy has escaped the limelight for not scoring in 20 of 21 games .
Other strikers confirmed by the media as top class would have been slaughtered

Stopped taking drugs as they were going to be found out sooner or later. The drop in form is ridiculous.
Well if Man City have been found out, surely Leicster are next...?
Though knowing OUR luck, they'll take away their Premier League title and give it to ArseAnal!

Yeah but he's got his fairytale story pass remember. Its good for a season at least.
and is milking it to the extreme. Every time I go in the newsagent I see him and his wife onthe front cover of some celeb mag selling their lives for cash.
Apparently Rebecca, sorry Rebekah with an k and h, is eating her own placenta to help her recover from the birth of a child.
Her kids from another partner also call Jamie Daddy....ahh
I wonder if she ate the placenta of those babies births too

When it all goes pear shaped with Vardy she wil probably sell her kiss and tell story on him too, gold digging cunt she is

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom