TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v woolwich - Sat, 10 Feb, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm so happy I keep singing the Banana Splits theme to myself.... that's what I do when I'm happy. :)

Mind you, I would have have been happier if we had scored a couple more. I think I would have gone into hibernation if they had snatched a goal right at the end. That last ten minutes lasted an eternity, where did that ref get an extra four minutes from???

The Moose was MOTM for me, what a player, we are so lucky to have him. Having said that, everyone played their part and we more than deserved our victory. Lovely goal from H, the way he rose above the defenders was fab-u-lous, a great finish from a perfect cross from Ben.

I have to go back to see my dentist on Monday (regular readers will know he's a goon), need to have a stitch removed from my gum....think I'll wait until he's done that before I give him any stick!!!! Also looking forward to work on Monday, more plastic gooners there to discuss the game with.

It's days like this that make the grief worthwhile.Let's hope we can keep the momentum going. COYS

Listening to that
I really wonder about Keown’s knowledge of the game saying the only difference between the teams was Harry Kane

Plenty of other differences in that our XI played theirs off the park in every facet of the game and they were very fortunate to only concede 1
Could easily have been 4 despite a nervy Spursy last few minutes not helped by poor refereeing

Keown’s only recently discovered fire, so I don’t hold out much hope that he comprehends the complexities of a football match.

Destroy this Arse hole of self righteous cretins that support this shit . An insipid fan base deserve to rot in their comic importance.
They are on a fragile delusional ride after their signings , Fat Sams spanking and Wembley being lucky.
Show them what it feels to die with
80 0000 real support tearing into them. Let them rot in their piss. This is their cup final but our victory. If we play to our best they won't live with us .

A big thanks to Everton for making that load of dross look decent last week. Making Mkhitaryan and Aubameyang look world class ... top draw trolling from Big Sam no doubt. He probably had a ton on us today.

Back
Top Bottom