TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v woolwich - Sat, 10 Feb, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DVr6FQ6X4AENnaF.jpg

Happy Yids day everyone, late posting as had a great day, met up with a load of old mates, so very late getting home but was still so buzzing I watched the game again. My oh my, I feel so sorry for you bastards who had to put up with that commentary from BT Sport, Glenn Hoddle's nose was wedged so far up Woolwich's arse, what has we fans and Club ever done to him do deserve this tripe? He's not Tottenham now, he spent the entire first half saying how great Woolwich's attack was failing to actually notice they had ONE attempt, with their first shot on target coming on 71mins, absolutely terrible, terrible co-comms. He's actually brought me down after re-watching that.

Anyway, fantastic performance. Out sung them, out played them, out fought them, out passed them, out tackled them, first to every ball, first to every 2nd ball. Should have been 7 or 8 nil. Dembele AGAIN! being a god, Vertonghen AGAIN outstanding, Davies AGAIN tireless running and very dangerous threat in 2nd half, Dele AGAIN non-stop running, pressing, tackling and link up. Dier also was imperious in the middle, won everything in the middle and loved his surging runs down the right. Kane loves a derby, worked so hard today especially 2nd half without the ball. Dembele MoTM.

Cagey first half, especially after the first 15mins, tempo dropped and didn't have a derby feel for a lot of it, but sensed that we had a couple more gears to go up and that we did from the first whilst of the 2nd half.

I'll now hopefully enjoy going over your posts. Love it today!

Up The Spurs!

Im gonna risk some scorn here, but i dont care.

I don't think Wheelchair is without talent, and yesterday he was clearly the only one of them that wanted it and gave a shit about it being a derby. Most of them shrunk and froze in the headlights. Still detest the little fucker, mind you.

But fuck me, the photo below and the paragraph with it pretty much summed the day up:

2978.jpg
During those periods Wilshere versus Dembélé was a fine battle, even if at times the Woolwich man resembled an entirely different species altogether, a chipmunk wrestling with a grizzly bear. At others it was almost a little too much as Wilshere charged in with reckless abandon and was too often left dumped flat out on the grass in the physical mismatch.

Back
Top Bottom