TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v woolwich - Sat, 10 Feb, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What, like in the Theatre?? (They give people a 'bell' 5 minutes before the end of the Interval...)
Just imagine the furore in the 'Football is broken' thread if they had to start doing that?

If you can't even count to 15, you shouldn't be there!!
:dierno:
BTW... were you sat next to me...? Cos the bloke in the next seat ALSO came back 5 mins late and wondered what all the noise was about... I told him he hadn't missed much!
:kanehand::kaneear::kaneshh::kanegoal:

Well in the half time bar I’m in some fucker forgot to set the countdown timer right.

“2mins till play restarts” so wander back - i know it’s a 2 Min walk by now. We score as I’m getting to the double doors.

49 mins on the clock!! Motherfuckers!!!

Two games in a row I’ve missed goals due to others......

Don’t mind. We won. Might be my new superstition.

What a day!!! The boys first ever nld and one to remember. The only downside was the scoreline should have been better, lost track of our chances in the second half!!

When they got that free kick I just thought here we bloody go...but not today you south London tramps, we were by far the better team and 7 points from the last 3 games is a great return.

Also the best atmosphere I have heard at Wembley for the games I have attended.

Lads gutted it's half term but he is busy snap chatting his gooner school mates......love it, waited years for the tide to turn and today showed how much better we are than them in all positions.

Lamela winding up the that little Wheely bins hiding small man was the icing....

In other news, what the fuck was Steve Bould wearing on his head?

g9hFDLd.jpg

Missed the goal. Twas a long pee & meandering back to my seat. Gutted.
However, we were imperious second half & made them look like the second rate no marks they truly are.
Wembley was rocking today as well. Not a huge fan of the place as a football stadium, but the place was bouncing.
Tipsy as fuck. But what a great day out.
Big shout to Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor & Chucklevision82 Chucklevision82
Great to meet up & enjoy a pint.
That poor fucking doorman at the Ibis...
Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor the silver tongued cavalier
:dembelelol:

How could he resist.....lovely quiet bar all to ourselves.......:kaneshh:

Missed the game due to my mom's 50th birthday party. Great to see all the positive stuff being said here. Time to jump into watching the replay with zero stress

Glad it’s not just me doing that!

I’m still not entirely sure it didn’t go in. I was actually a bit glum after the game, despite knowing we’d won. The mere thought of it going in seems to have scarred me!

Off to watch Kane’s header a few more times until my brain accepts the fact that the jammy Gooner pricks actually ran out of jam for once.
Jerry I'm all over that It's like the brain needs some form of reprogramming to belief the diabolical trauma didn't happen !!

Back
Top Bottom