TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v woolwich - Sat, 10 Feb, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The win was sweet but the gooner meltdown I witnessed at the pub this morning was divine rejuvenation for my soul.

Thank you Spurs.

Speechless.

Stunning 2nd half performance. How we didnt land 4 or 5 on these mothers is beyond me. Oh well fook it.

3 points and we move on... PS I hope Woolwich keep their recruitment team in tact.

As much as I hate Jack wilshere, I think he has to start for England at the world cup. He was their only good player today in my opinion.

Cech was their best player imho. Wheelchair did little , he’s on a par with Mark Noble . Mind you taking him to Russia would be hilarious , so I agree

Woolwich are such a joke, came to play behind the ball and on the counter which they are dog shit at. Then they had to try and play when 1-0 down and still couldn't do shit. What a pathetic club, on reflection if they were wearing Everton tops or Swansea tops today I would have known no difference :allitongue:

I knew these 3 games would either make or break our season, well done lads you done the club proud! :tobyarm:
A bit of a weird feeling now though, I’m delighted we won , but also a little bit annoyed it was only 1 nil! :pochfacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom