TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v woolwich - Sat, 10 Feb, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s incredible how just because they beat Everton and signed Aubameyang they were going to win today

Our front 4 is better and been playing together for years now plus our defence formidable, we surely were favourites, these pundits all knee jerk wankers as bad as gooner fans
I was calm before the game all week, and expected what we saw today, only my vision had us scoring 3 or 4.

When you miss that many chances you start to think horrific things, and the last 10 was just unbearable.

But we all know how good we are in this form, and Wenger still believes that chucking forwards on is the way.

comment_KuB1DqGKJPRqT7WSaPGCAOj4ElNBMAAk.jpg
The colour printer is going to be very busy on Monday.

We missed a hatful of chances and still won.
Must be more clinical with the chances, but at least we make them.

It’s a credit to the squad and fitness staff, what with injuries and not fully fit players, that we have managed to come away with 7 points from 3 difficult games including 2 fa cup ties rammed in over such a short time

I was calm before the game all week, and expected what we saw today, only my vision had us scoring 3 or 4.

When you miss that many chances you start to think horrific things, and the last 10 was just unbearable.

But we all know how good we are in this form, and Wenger still believes that chucking forwards on is the way.

Wenger unlike Mourinho set up just right at the start but they just arent as good as us, as you say once we get into what I call our Spring form we usually pick up 3 points every match, 7 in that last 3 games is class

Should be 2 wonderful games against Juve now to look forward to

dPBc5gP.gif

I'm relaxed about this game. For me it's not even an option for anything else than a perfect day.
We will turn up as we also do at Wembley against the big teams.
Liverpool, Real, Dortmund, Utd......murdered them all. This is going to be a fucking massacre.
You were right except for the scoreline, Sammy, kudos.
:sonpoint:

Thank Christ I got a pint for the second half. Without alcohol I’m pretty sure that Lacazette miss would have killed me.

I had a nightmare the other night.
I was watching us play Woolwich and their number 16 was Dier.
I said wtf is Dier doing
We signed him on DD
I woke up with that feeling of dread you have, then the sense of relief when you realise it’s not real

Woolwich are a shit version of Man Utd. Vastly inferior to their rivals. Desperately throwing stupid money around and still they’re way off. No academy of any merit. No soul. Crap fans stuck in the past. Just a massive pile of old stinking crap.
They still think signings and transfer windows will work without gameplan and coaching.
How much did their forwards cost? 150M

Back
Top Bottom