TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v woolwich - Sat, 10 Feb, 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just watched Flav Flav 's interview on Cunt Fan TV.

Not sure how he kept his hands in his pockets tbh, maximum restraint. Crucial Robbie epitomises how very little self awareness that lot have.

If you get paid a lot of money to put a bunch of highly emotional and inflammatory people in the public eye, then don't be surprised if people want to chin you.
Flav Flav held his own in that interview with that pillock.

Getting more and more nervous as the day goes on. Losing this is unthinkable, it’ll give them the morale boost for the rest of the season, and really puts a dampener on the last 2 results we’ve got.

Really interested to see whether we got 2 or 3 at the back. The game will be won in the midfield battle so I can see us going 4 at the back with Dembele, Dier in the middle and Eriksen dropping in and out. Leave Son and Dele to run off of Kane.

Might be controversial but I would start with Toby in a 3 a the back if he's fit enough to play. Would be like this;
Lloris
Sanchez Alderweireld Vertonghen
Trippier Wanyama Dembele Davies
Eriksen Lamela
KANE

Think we have so much pressure on them with a formation like that and their insecure defence can't handle that I think. COYS

Might be controversial but I would start with Toby in a 3 a the back if he's fit enough to play. Would be like this;
Lloris
Eriksen Lamela
KANE

Think we have so much pressure on them with a formation like that and their insecure defence can't handle that I think. COYS
I hope it's not the case. It's not a coincidence that we started the unbeaten run AFTER we switched back to the 4-2-3-1.

Lloris
Eriksen Lamela
KANE

There’s pros and cons to both 3 or 4 at the back.

3 at the back you have the experience of Jan and Toby, plus the pace of Sanchez. But then you have to drop one of the front 4 who have played so well recently.

4 at the back you are able to play the front 4 that have bee so good together, and not disturb the squad balance. However, you have to decide whether to leave Toby out, or drop Sanchez.

Lloris
Eriksen Lamela
KANE

4 up top for me and Dele to start over Lamela.
Dembele and Dier for me, I think we will see a big game from Dier after his Anfield shakes.
With the likes of Lamela, Wanyama, Winks, Sissoko and Sanchez plus any two of the ful backs on the bench we are more than strong enough to keep it as it has been and have the personnel to change it up in several ways.

Because Woolwich are fucking shit away from home.

Though in recent years Wembley does seem like a second home to them.

In answer to your remark.....

Show them what it feels to die with
80 0000 real support tearing into them.

We are getting our shit together and are coming good. Early days to be over confidant (although I never am) we are playing well and with players getting fit and contesting places, it can only get better. Maybe too early to get over excited but Liverpool showed we can play our game and play it well. COYS

4 up top for me and Dele to start over Lamela.
Dembele and Dier for me, I think we will see a big game from Dier after his Anfield shakes.
With the likes of Lamela, Wanyama, Winks, Sissoko and Sanchez plus any two of the ful backs on the bench we are more than strong enough to keep it as it has been and have the personnel to change it up in several ways.
I fancy Alli to have a blinder. Son and Kane will play a cameo supporting our young prodigy .
COY Fooking S. Beat this shite.

Back
Top Bottom