Tottenham Hotspur v. Wolverhampton Wanderers: 3pm, Saturday 29th December

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The absolute fucking state of some of you..The result was poor but some of the comments are beyond embarrassing.. When Woolwich lose the same people post pictures of someone eating Popcorn and boast about how they can't wait for Arse TV and the incoming meltdown.. Well look at yourselves before you mention metldowns, up there with the worst i've seen.
Yes we were poor and deserved nothing but it's that time of year when anything can and does happen, did none of you notice that Man City got beat by Palace last week? i happens, I just hope the players respond better than some of you.
Using terms such as 'bottlers and Spursy' is what we expect from pathetic little trolls from other clubs, but to see your own fans use it... well there are no words. Get a fucking grip and man up.

We have been on an amazing run of games, just come off the back of a 5-0 and a 6-2 masterclass, we knocked Woolwich out of the quarter finals of the league cup, we went to Barca needing a result and we got it. If that is going to be forgotten because of one blip then you need to have a good look at yourselves.
I've seen comments like 'Poch is at fault because he keeps rotating the fullbacks" etc etc, did anyone make those comments when we were winning week in week out?

Results like this can happen but it's how you react and we need to make sure this was just a one off. It's only half way through the season and if you think that one result changes anything then think again.
Liverpool will have a poor result or two at some point, that's how IT works, NO ONE WINS EVERY GAME AND WE ARE NO DIFFERENT.
The players and the manager do not deserve some of the critisism that's been aimed at them today.

I didnt come on here expecting praise. I came on here to correct an ignorant fan who stated we would park the bus. You lot got all touchy about it. Dont know what i said that was so offensive. Sorry snowflakes

cretinousgoat cretinousgoat

giphy.gif

Morning cretin
The big day as arrived are you sitting comfortably in your armchair waiting to see the highlights on motd

Morning, opposition cunt bag.

You ever tag me again and I'll smack your teeth out. Both of them. Get the FUCK off this forum and go post on your own board ya wee cunt.

I'll be watching this game from your mum's house - streaming it whilst banging her arsehole. Now fuck up, cunt.

The first time this season my brother in law has been to Wembley and he couldn't believe his eyes or ears at how shit it is.

If I never have to watch another Premier League game there as long as I live it will be too soon.

We were shit all over the pitch and deserved to lose. That must be the worst half of football from us I have seen in a long long time.

Wolves weren't all that but still much better than us. Credit where it is due, their fans were very good.

Still, nice to meet Yiddo99 Yiddo99 . That is the year he was born by the way, my DMs were older than him.....

The team is knackered. Give them a break you lot. We have had a crazy ficture schedule and an unbelievable amount of injuries. This year's title push was a surprise. We have been playing away for almost 2 years. It's games when you're shattered you need the fans and the atmosphere to push you through which the old lane used to do. Wembley doesn't do that for the players so results like this are expected given the circumstances. Staying in the top four and having champions League in the new stadium next season is the priority. We can push for a title challenge next year with that stadium and a couple of signings. Don't all cry because we lost a game. We are still second in the league above man city. No one would have expected that at the start of the season. Keep the faith. COYS.

I didnt come on here expecting praise. I came on here to correct an ignorant fan who stated we would park the bus. You lot got all touchy about it. Dont know what i said that was so offensive. Sorry snowflakes

You don't, as an opposition fan, come onto OUR board and correct any Yid.

Do I make myself clear you fat, fucking halfwit?

Don't you EVER post on this board again or so help me god, I will gut you like a fucking pig.

A pig.

3 games in 6 days, injuries, penalty not given and fatigue.

Saying Spurs are bottle jobs when we lose / draw is a complete kop out. Pep has spent half a billion on a £400m team to win 1 x League and 1 x League Cup, are Man City not bottlers? Klopp has spent £400m to win 0 trophies, is he not a bottler?

We exceed expectations every season under Poch and realistically at the begining of the season how many Spurs fans would have put as down as genuine title contenders? I really want a trophy this season and top 4 to bring Champions League to our new stadium (if that doen't happen this season). Realstically the trophy would either be League Cup or F.A Cup.

Today we were dissapointing but thanks to the F.A's great game scheduling we've only got a few days until we get the chance to make up for it

Okay mate like I say I came on for a balanced view... I personally haven't bragged or give it the big one one... As for dodgy dealings I'm sure you would all take the higher moral ground if someone came in with money... As for being a nothing club yes mate we've done nothing for a long time but check the honours list.. Football started well before Brian Deane scored the first goal in the Premier league, there was football before then

Enjoy your moment in the sun you cunt. Do you get an open top bus parade for beating a team in the top 6?

The day I am sad enough to sign up to an opposition teams forum is the day I will jack in football for good. I bet you are one of those social media types who have 'bantz on Twitter'.

The meltdowns in this forum is quite a sight. Get some perspective you melts. We lost a game. How were you feeling when we scored 11 in 2 games. People don't remember the mid nineties it seems.

Quite like Wolves as a club and their fans are decent too. They have peppered our history and I for one would have loved to have them as our first opponents at NWHL. I was at the 72 uefa cup final along with 54,000 others at Tottenham when mullers scored and they were very graceful in defeat as i remember. Had some fun in Tipton at the last game of the season a few years back too. Back to Saturdays game, i doubt we will thrash them like we did the last two teams however i still think we have too much for them. It's a satisfying fact that if we play to our strengths we will win, waited a fair few years to say that!.

Quite a statement considering you parked the bus in the second half last time in order to scrape a win
Yes you should be winning this one your at home!!!!
Don’t take things for granted should be a great game you certainly have the quality but watch us on the break

Get the fuck off our forum, shithouse.

I'll be having a pre match pint with a wolves fan of many years standing and he's a lovely fella to boot.
I met him about 20 years ago in a local working mans club and he's a North London lad like me. I asked him "why wolves" and he told me a cracking story about his mum getting him a wolves shirt for his birthday, she didn't know much about footy but wolves were one of the major teams at the time.
Bless him he respected his mum so much he couldn't let her down, things were different back then.
All his family are Spurs fans and he's going with them. I remember the UEFA cup final with wolves in 72, sadly I wasn't allowed to go to that one being a little to young. But wolves had a bloody good team in those days with John Richards and Derek "the Doog" Dougan up front.
He's followed his team faithfully for years and is a wonderful old school footy fan, we talk for hours about football over a few pints.
I hope he enjoys his day up till kick off! Then a good win for Spurs please! Coys

Back
Top Bottom