Tottenham Hotspur v. Wolverhampton Wanderers: 3pm, Saturday 29th December

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We are not playing well defensively and cannot see a clean sheet until we get Verts back with Toby. Need to score 3 so we are not caught by a late goal. However I do think we will do that and whilst I rarely predict a score think it might be 3-1. We are playing a lot better than the first game against Wolves.

Got one on Boxing day... Late xmas prezzy. :tobyarm:

Hopefully the last time I watch spurs play a league game at Wembley!

Wolves will be a tough nut to crack but we showed at theirs that we can cut them open and they don't tend to score many.

... George Berry
76e3ca8bce999a5338732f8f84f4cef6.jpg

I didn’t know that Peter Sutcliffe played for wolves !?!?

Wolves fan here. Not sure if you watch any football other than Spurs but Wolves have not parked the bus in any game we have played since Nuno took over. The popular myth that newly promoted teams are anti football and try to hang in there for a point does not apply to wolves. We will probably play on the break, i hope that Poch sets you up as if your playing Cardiff or Newcastle because if thats the case you may be in for a surprise. I actually hope Spurs win the league (as i dont think wolves will) but this is a very ignorant post. Good luck after tomorrow.
Its great to see wolves back where they belong and thriving. Hopefully we beat you today then you go on and beat all our rivals. Wolves support is very commendable.

Wolves are better defensively than Everton and Bournemouth, however they won’t sit back. Individual errors meant we almost let them back in the reverse fixture, so they need cutting out.

I hope we see Alderweireld and Sanchez, however Toby has played a lot. I can’t see Poch going Sanchez and Foyth in this, he’ll save that for the FA Cup.

Early goal is always key. Son is on fire, Kane will be buzzing from his MBE and Eriksen is playing some of his best football.

Morning cretin
The big day as arrived are you sitting comfortably in your armchair waiting to see the highlights on motd

Morning, opposition cunt bag.

You ever tag me again and I'll smack your teeth out. Both of them. Get the FUCK off this forum and go post on your own board ya wee cunt.

I'll be watching this game from your mum's house - streaming it whilst banging her arsehole. Now fuck up, cunt.

Morning, opposition cunt bag.

You ever tag me again and I'll smack your teeth out. Both of them. Get the FUCK off this forum and go post on your own board ya wee cunt.

I'll be watching this game from your mum's house - streaming it whilst banging her arsehole. Now fuck up, cunt.
Didn’t think you would be at the game
Don’t tell me you couldn’t get a ticket

Didn’t think you would be at the game
Don’t tell me you couldn’t get a ticket

So let me get this straight...you come onto OUR board, try giving it large to our supporters, then assume you know what games and how many I attend?

You're a stupid, dumb motherfucker, and you're getting boring...very very quickly.

I'll be at Cardiff away. Why don't you bring your old man to that one, if he's such a big spurs fan. We'll have a meet up if you like...and I'll show you why you shouldn't act like such a cunt.

In the meantime, your mum says hi and don't be late home.

Back
Top Bottom