Tottenham Hotspur v. Wolverhampton Wanderers: 3pm, Saturday 29th December

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I didnt come on here expecting praise. I came on here to correct an ignorant fan who stated we would park the bus. You lot got all touchy about it. Dont know what i said that was so offensive. Sorry snowflakes

cretinousgoat cretinousgoat

giphy.gif

I didnt come on here expecting praise. I came on here to correct an ignorant fan who stated we would park the bus. You lot got all touchy about it. Dont know what i said that was so offensive. Sorry snowflakes
Ignore the cunts. It's mostly banter.

Wolves are a great club with a great fan base. The Black Country is the salt of the earth.

And you are a club that has give us. .. . . .Derek Dougan.... Steve Bull... and .. . . You know some other fellas.

And the 1972 final.

You don't, as an opposition fan, come onto OUR board and correct any Yid.

Do I make myself clear you fat, fucking halfwit?

Don't you EVER post on this board again or so help me god, I will gut you like a fucking pig.

A pig.

Love an oppo invasion. They either come looking for praise or come looking to wind us up, then get so angry themselves that they punch a wall.

It’s ok Ben I’m sure your sugar daddy owner will pay to get the dry wall replaced

We are not playing well defensively and cannot see a clean sheet until we get Verts back with Toby. Need to score 3 so we are not caught by a late goal. However I do think we will do that and whilst I rarely predict a score think it might be 3-1. We are playing a lot better than the first game against Wolves.

You don't, as an opposition fan, come onto OUR board and correct any Yid.

Do I make myself clear you fat, fucking halfwit?

Don't you EVER post on this board again or so help me god, I will gut you like a fucking pig.

A pig.
Ben Hughes Just be glad that the Minister for Blasphemy, Denigration and Hostility is under sedation pal and we only let the nice one out to say hello!
However, once The Christmas tree comes down, even he gets a tad tetchy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom