Tottenham Hotspur v. Wolverhampton Wanderers: 3pm, Saturday 29th December

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was just correcting you. When spurs travelled to Nou Camp did you expect them to park the bus? I doubt it cause Spurs dont have that mentality whoever the opponents. That is the identity that Nuno has bought to Wolves. I doubt you would be happy if before you go to anfield a Liverpool fan said ' they will park the bus' i was just defending my teams identity.

Anyway after tomorrow i hope you do well.

I’ve no problem with Wolves but if you come at us we will annihilate you probably 4-1

We’re the form team

We are Spurs

I was just correcting you. When spurs travelled to Nou Camp did you expect them to park the bus? I doubt it cause Spurs dont have that mentality whoever the opponents. That is the identity that Nuno has bought to Wolves. I doubt you would be happy if before you go to anfield a Liverpool fan said ' they will park the bus' i was just defending my teams identity.

Anyway after tomorrow i hope you do well.

LOL...

It takes more than being a supa-agent's bitch; using a feeder-club model to bully the champo to forge a GENUINE identity...

p.s. Don't get too attached to any of your new heros. :dembelefingers:

LOL...

It takes more than being a supa-agent's bitch; using a feeder-club model to bully the champo to forge a GENUINE identity...

p.s. Don't get too attached to any of your new heros. :dembelefingers:

They’re as bad as City and Chelsea with their sugar daddy, paid their way to the prem and will no doubt pay their way into Europe within the next few years, zero respect from me

They’re as bad as City and Chelsea with their sugar daddy, paid their way to the prem and will no doubt pay their way into Europe within the next few years, zero respect from me

We don't need your respect. Im just stating the facts.Our record signing is 18m and you are comparing us to Man City and Chelsea?? Like spurs we have employed a very good coach with good footballing principles and our chinese owners have spent wisely not recklessly. We have good young English players pushing for the first team and squad.

Hopefully this season you can win a trophy to back up the new found arrogance from some of your fans.

We don't need your respect. Im just stating the facts.Our record signing is 18m and you are comparing us to Man City and Chelsea?? Like spurs we have employed a very good coach with good footballing principles and our chinese owners have spent wisely not recklessly. We have good young English players pushing for the first team and squad.

Hopefully this season you can win a trophy to back up the new found arrogance from some of your fans.
Hey Ben - here's some friendly advise

Shut the fuck up

giphy.gif

He says on an oppo forum as he gets all indignant about the lack of back-slapping he's received... Da fuck you here for then?

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, you mug.

You absolute mug.

Arrogance because some posters on a Spurs forum think we are going to win a game of football?

You don't like it because some Spurs fans are not blowing smoke up your arse due to your superb achievement of managing to reach mid-table after being bought by one of the world's richest companies.

Chelsea -lite.

That Wolves cunt is so thin skinned. Came on here expecting everyone to gush over how AMAZING his team are this season and then gets all punchy because he didn't get the reaction he wanted.

Just another club that has sold their soul in favour of short -term 'success' and the fans are all for it.

That Wolves cunt is so thin skinned. Came on here expecting everyone to gush over how AMAZING his team are this season and then gets all punchy because he didn't get the reaction he wanted.

Just another club that has sold their soul in favour of short -term 'success' and the fans are all for it.

Let's face it Mate, if you're happy to be known as the Yam Yam army, you're not going to be wired up correctly.

I'll be having a pre match pint with a wolves fan of many years standing and he's a lovely fella to boot.
I met him about 20 years ago in a local working mans club and he's a North London lad like me. I asked him "why wolves" and he told me a cracking story about his mum getting him a wolves shirt for his birthday, she didn't know much about footy but wolves were one of the major teams at the time.
Bless him he respected his mum so much he couldn't let her down, things were different back then.
All his family are Spurs fans and he's going with them. I remember the UEFA cup final with wolves in 72, sadly I wasn't allowed to go to that one being a little to young. But wolves had a bloody good team in those days with John Richards and Derek "the Doog" Dougan up front.
He's followed his team faithfully for years and is a wonderful old school footy fan, we talk for hours about football over a few pints.
I hope he enjoys his day up till kick off! Then a good win for Spurs please! Coys

I didnt come on here expecting praise. I came on here to correct an ignorant fan who stated we would park the bus. You lot got all touchy about it. Dont know what i said that was so offensive. Sorry snowflakes

I didnt come on here expecting praise. I came on here to correct an ignorant fan who stated we would park the bus. You lot got all touchy about it. Dont know what i said that was so offensive. Sorry snowflakes

"Snowflake"?

You signed up just for that?

Triggered much? :sonlol:

You really don’t get this Forum do you?

Are you a faggots, mash and peas fan like me?

Back
Top Bottom