Tottenham Hotspur v. Wolverhampton Wanderers: 3pm, Saturday 29th December

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just turned on the NBC stream and I see John Oliver is a guest on their football talk show this evening.

Me: John Oliver doesn't like football. John Oliver does not like football. I know that John Oliver doesn't like football.

Presenter: And late night talkshow host and massive Liverpool fan John Oliver is a guest tonight!

Me: "Massive Liverpool fan"? Exactly. I was right. John Oliver does not like football.

Oh man excited but slightly nervous tbh.
Every game now is literally a huge cup final!
Think this is more difficult than Bournemouth and Everton, an early goal for us would be sweet and get things on track nicely.
Will take any kind of win, I think they will be more determined given the last game, and no one has smashed them (yet) I think.
Having the DESK back though is a massive boost for us though.
I'm liking the Winks, Sissoko pairing too.

I swapped Kane for Son as captain of my fantasy team.

You lads can thank me later for the incoming Harry Hatrick.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom