Tottenham Hotspur v. Wolverhampton Wanderers: 3pm, Saturday 29th December

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was in the latest training pics so I assume he's fit. Will prob have his work cut out to get back in after KWP's performance against B'Mouth though.
It's only a matter of time before KWP is first choice, then Poch has to chose who is in the trash heap out of Trippier or Aurier, I hope and think it'll be Aurier

It's only a matter of time before KWP is first choice, then Poch has to chose who is in the trash heap out of Trippier or Aurier, I hope and think it'll be Aurier
I think Trippier and Aurier are basically polar opposite right backs and each offer something completely different to the team. Will be a difficult decision deciding who to dispense with.

While the other players relax at home and play games sissoko trains. Soon enough he will be fighting in the ufc in the free time.
Thought he did already?
DvbyYJCWoAIIHv9.jpg:large

Play before Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea, Woolwich and Liverpool.

Let's get those points on the board and then sit back and relax.

You don't think he will convert one of them to play a different position? Trippier possibly to midfield or Aurier to CB.

Not followed wolves much, what do people make of there line up? On a separate note on route to Wembley and train is empty, has the NWHL opened and no one told me? :levyeyes:

Back
Top Bottom