Tottenham Hotspur v. Manchester United - F.A. Cup Semi-Final

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tottenham should go to town with them.....obviously they find it amusing mocking one of its own members.... every Tottenham fan and thief dog should do the same to them cunts
If Kane didnt play for us, he wouldnt get the stick. Simple as.

I repeat yet again that we are not a well liked club. And when the slightest thing goes right for us. The outsiders cannot stand it and will try everything to unsteady the ship. (ie. talk about how the players will leave for bigger money now a few have left and that poch should think about making the switch to madrid...).

Im not sure what we have done to spark such reactions from people but its just the way it is.

I expected a bit of the usual shit from people at work this morning but to get asked by a Liverpool supporter “Why did Dele and Poch celebrate so much when you scored? You lost!”

I drew the line at having to explain the concept of time, so just walked away.

I know there’s a point after these results where you snap out of the depression phase and start to look forward to the next game. However it seems to be taking longer this year.

Maybe it’s because last we had the last WHL NLD and the finale to look forward to

I expected a bit of the usual shit from people at work this morning but to get asked by a Liverpool supporter “Why did Dele and Poch celebrate so much when you scored? You lost!”

I drew the line at having to explain the concept of time, so just walked away.

I saw somebody tweet that Alli was an arrogant cunt for celebrating his goal...

I saw somebody tweet that Alli was an arrogant cunt for celebrating his goal...

FFS what is with the agenda against our players? He scored a goal in the semi, it gave us the lead and he shouldn’t be celebrating. Not like the Dippers didn’t celebrate ‘winning’ against us before Kane broke their scouse hearts.

Met my Utd pal yesterday whilst training. He was of the belief that we deserved more from the game. A cup final to him just papers over the cracks. He hates JM and everything about him. It almost as if you could replace Utd with Woolwich and JM with AW. They are successful but not sure why they are so miserable. I guess City have over taken them, football wise and thats a downer and they will never match Liverpools success in the CL.

Oh well COYS onward and upward.

Met my Utd pal yesterday whilst training. He was of the belief that we deserved more from the game. A cup final to him just papers over the cracks. He hates JM and everything about him. It almost as if you could replace Utd with Woolwich and JM with AW. They are successful but not sure why they are so miserable. I guess City have over taken them, football wise and thats a downer and they will never match Liverpools success in the CL.

Oh well COYS onward and upward.

The problem is that Utd and Chelsea win silverware during shit transitional seasons.
We play the "best football in the country" and do nothing.

I dont know the problem is, but I fear some players have become complacent due to never being subbed off or dropped no matter how poor they play. End up thinking that because they are "world class" no one can tackle them if they just stand there deciding what to do with the ball for 35 seconds.

I have a variety of cufflinks. A small collection - not something I've worn much, but I intend on being a regular cufflink user. None of my cufflinks have my initials. Perhaps I should get some SV ones.

I think that’s a good idea as befits your status

Back
Top Bottom