Tottenham Hotspur v. Manchester United - F.A. Cup Semi-Final

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The big one.

--------------------------Lloris-------------------------------
Aurier------Sanchez------Vertonghen------Davies
------------------Dier-----------Dembele-----------------
Moura-----------------Dele----------------------Eriksen
--------------------------Kane--------------------------------

Expecting a big game from Dembele. He loves playing this mob. Dele to boil everyone's piss.

2-1. Kane and Dele.

These players better pull a fucking performance out their arse after the shit they've served up for us the last week.

Time to make it all count. Are we going to bottle it again? Can we finally get to an FA Cup final for the first time in 25+ years? I guess we'll see what kind of team we really are.

Vorm
Trippier - Sanchez - Vertonghen - Davies
Dier - Dembele
Son - Dele - Eriksen
Kane

Looks like Pogba and Herrera are to be dropped for this too.

Poch needs to come up with something that Mourinho will not expect. How about going back to 3 at back.
Vorm
Auderweireld Sanchez Vertonghan
Trippier Dier Dembele Davies
Eriksen Dele
Kane.
Neither Son or Lamela have justified starting but if it does not work then they can come on.
Can see this going to extra time but hope not penalties.
Not going to be able to see this live and will impose news blackout and record and watch in the evening.
Please get past this Semi final poor run and win. Do not care how as long as we win.

Poch needs to come up with something that Mourinho will not expect. How about going back to 3 at back.
Vorm
Auderweireld Sanchez Vertonghan
Trippier Dier Dembele Davies
Eriksen Dele
Kane.
Neither Son or Lamela have justified starting but if it does not work then they can come on.
Can see this going to extra time but hope not penalties.
Not going to be able to see this live and will impose news blackout and record and watch in the evening.
Please get past this Semi final poor run and win. Do not care how as long as we win.

Or he could play the team that duffed them up in the home league game.

Please make sure of your individual circumstances. This match is 90 mins but can go to another 30 mins of extra time and penalties, so prepared for a late Saturday night up to 8pm.
Popcorn not allowed in the stadium. You are not in a cinema.

Last edited:
Is Rose fit? . If he is fit he has to play ahead of Davies.
He'll put in the performance of his life in front of Mourinho.
Then we can give him his pay rise and he'll stay with us.
And we can win the cup and tell United to fuck off

Are we going to bottle it again?
This is what I don't want to hear if we lose a close game. United are a good side, with a proven winning manager and strong players. If we bend over and lose like we did against Chelsea, then maybe. But if we were to lose a close 2-1 or something I don't want to hear bottling. If we had Soton, maybe.

Losing to United is a very real option, they are a good side. If somewhat boring.

In truth we've looked poor for the last 3 games and you just know Mourinho is gonna try and kill the game. I think we need to score early like the league game or the game will start to turn towards them.

If fit I’d play Toby and Danny

Not a fan of the tournament nowadays but would dearly love to win this and stuff Saints in the final

The big one.

Expecting a big game from Dembele. He loves playing this mob. Dele to boil everyone's piss.

2-1. Kane and Dele.
Your logic to play Aurier is rather disturbing. Such a liability in such a game is insane .
I understand you see yourself as the clubs/owners No 1 fan boy but that would be ridiculous and self destructive.

Please make sure of your individual circumstances. This match is 90 mins but can go to another 30 mins of extra time and penalties, so prepared for a late Saturday night up to 8pm.
Popcorn not allowed in the stadium. You are not in a cinema.
And can we also slap up anyone wearing a half and half scarf. That is really pissing me off.

The big one.

2-1. Kane and Dele.

My team would look quite different.

[formation=4231, Vorm, Trippier, Vertonghen, Alderweireld, Davies, Dier, Dembele, Eriksen, Dele, Son, Kane][/formation]

Subs need to include Moura and Lamela.

Captain obvious but we need a big performance after the last few weeks. Here's hoping.

I’m shaking like a shitting dog about this one already. After the last 2 performances, we really do have to put on a display this weekend. It’s simple. If we play at our best, it doesn’t matter which United turns up. We will beat them because our 100% is superior to their 100%.

A slow start, conceding early, a less than 100% performance and we are bang in trouble. Because that bus parking cunt will make it damn near impossible given any opportunity.

It’s going to be a very nervy few days mulling over the various permutations of this one. I think we need to come out of the traps possessed & flatten them early. Like last time we played them. They just couldn’t cope with the intensity, speed & skill.

Please knock these red manc bastards out.

:avbpray:

anyone know what boozers we will be allocated, given that it's a "neutral" ground for the day, and i guess Moores is out of the question and back serving Dhansak?

Those United cunts playing for themselves, our players are playing for the badge big difference!

.......................Lloris
Trippier ....Sanchez...Jan.....Davies
.............Dembele..........Dier
Dele...........Son..............Eriksen
..................Kane

Strongest line up in real life, not the fantasy one where Toby and Rose are good

I’m shaking like a shitting dog about this one already. After the last 2 performances, we really do have to put on a display this weekend. It’s simple. If we play at our best, it doesn’t matter which United turns up. We will beat them because our 100% is superior to their 100%.

A slow start, conceding early, a less than 100% performance and we are bang in trouble. Because that bus parking cunt will make it damn near impossible given any opportunity.

It’s going to be a very nervy few days mulling over the various permutations of this one. I think we need to come out of the traps possessed & flatten them early. Like last time we played them. They just couldn’t cope with the intensity, speed & skill.

Please knock these red manc bastards out.

:avbpray:

I've noticed our downturn in form stems from you removing your cat avatar, maybe if you brought it back that would get us the win?

Back
Top Bottom