Tottenham Hotspur v. Manchester United - F.A. Cup Semi-Final

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hopefully I'm wrong but I don't think Son would have much joy today against that defence, we are not gonna get behind them enough to really use his pace. He would have been more useful, if we had played the counter, against City; but today is more of a Lamela match.

Don't worry, you're wrong.

giphy-downsized.gif

Bollockzzz. If this was a league game Poch would have picked Hugo. Its some fucking gentleman's agreement that Vorm plays cup games. Poch should pick his best players, not pander to such crap.....hey, sammyspurs sammyspurs , I just criticised the Poch Man

You're right and he also may have cost us yet another goal.

Who knows?

Nothing wrong with Vorm playing. Rarely puts a foot wrong. Good distribution. On form, deserves to play.

Hey man, you might not like what I said and regard it as 'insensitive' but absolutely no need to be calling for me to be binned and calling me a fucking Woolwich supporter! I'm gutted for Ugo's family that he's dead, and he died tragically young. But, in saying that, I just don't see what the hell Ugo's death has to do with today's game, and bringing it up has no bearing or relevance on today's game. Maybe I didn't word it right, but that's all I was getting at. If my Dad died, for instance, I wouldn't say - win it for Dad - I'd say win it for all those fans alive today. Maybe I just see life and death differently...

Insensitive...fact.
Fuck off and show a bit of empathy....maybe dont say anything next time.
Prick.

Oh god where's hugo? Dropped as vorrm (I think?,) Has played in other rounds? Or dropped due to relatively poor form?
Not sure I'd drop team captain...oh well...in poch we trust!

God it’s tetchy on here already.
Imagine being stuck in Manchester with the missus and her daughter for a belated 18th birthday bash where the other young un had to bail out. Have just managed to sneak off for a couple of hours to the pub to watch this and surrounded by fucking red shit everywhere.

I’m taking one for the team here you ungrateful bunch.

Back
Top Bottom