Tottenham Hotspur v. Manchester United - F.A. Cup Semi-Final

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is going to be very different to the league game.

They're crowding central midfield for a start. Their big mistake in the league fixture was going 2 vs 2 in central midfield. With Herrera and Matic sitting and Pogba allowed to roam in front, it's going to be very hard for us if he isn't picked up. We saw how much Dembele and Dier struggled against City's three in midfield (and they didn't even have a holding midfielder).

Early goal would be fucking delightful.

Dele will be digging deep today like a fucking soldier....Pogba’s had one good game in 1.75 seasons, now they think he’s world class again.

Dele will be digging deep today like a fucking soldier....Pogba’s had one good game in 1.75 seasons, now they think he’s world class again.

Pogba has the ability to BE the best central midfielder in world football. But he seems to lack the 100% desire and commitment to be so. If he shows up today then he will run the show when allowed to roam free. I'd personally put Dier close on him and chase him all game. Drop either Dele or Eriksen a little deeper.

Hope you're right Sammy boy... Wish I could share in your zen-like calmness.
Channeling it right now.....I’m excited more than nervous. This is the big time again, who said the FA Cup was dead!

Fucking love it, got butterflies like the 91 semi whenever I was a kid. We’re gonna turn up today and what’s better than watching Spurs at their best.

Fucking come on!!

Hopefully I'm wrong but I don't think Son would have much joy today against that defence, we are not gonna get behind them enough to really use his pace. He would have been more useful, if we had played the counter, against City; but today is more of a Lamela match.

Hopefully I'm wrong but I don't think Son would have much joy today against that defence, we are not gonna get behind them enough to really use his pace. He would have been more useful, if we had played the counter, against City; but today is more of a Lamela match.

Smalling v Son has red card written all over it

Back
Top Bottom