Tottenham Hotspur v. Manchester United - F.A. Cup Semi-Final

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Apart from Vorm that is our standard lineup really for this season.
No complaints here, liking it.
Good for Vorm too, we all love Lloris but he is out of form and this might help sharpen him up. Just because he is captain it shouldn't make him immune to dropping if playing a bit poorly.
If anything it makes it harder so quite a bold decision from Pochettino.
Please God lets see the usual Kane, terrorizing their defense...

COYS!

I can see why Vorm is playing but I would have started with Toby as I’m very concerned about Lukaku
Hopefully Verts will take him and Sanchez plays the game of his life

Not that it will matter if we can get at their defence which I don’t rate

Have to confess this is the most downbeat I have felt about our chances of winning for a long long time. Feels like the last 3 years of stunning performances never happened and we will predictably lose - its a horrible feeling and i pray I am proved wrong!

Have to confess this is the most downbeat I have felt about our chances of winning for a long long time. Feels like the last 3 years of stunning performances never happened and we will predictably lose - its a horrible feeling and i pray I am proved wrong!
I've become pretty numb to the pain it's horrible but no matter what we will always be Tottenham Hotspur the best team in the land.

Back
Top Bottom