Tottenham Hotspur v Man City [UCL QF] - Tuesday, April 9th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh hai guys.

Ect3MH.jpg

iHpU5D.jpg

1F3rUD.jpg

wiz2u4.jpg

"Oh what a night"
"Watching Tottenham on a Tuesday night"
"You play Thursday cause you're fucking shite"
"Oh what a feeling, what a night"

Edit: spelling

Last edited:
Well done Spurs lads. A recent conundrum seems to be that you play better with HK on the pitch but achieve better results when he isn't.
Was driving last night so didn't see the game but it sounded fabulous on 5Live. I thought Sutton was going to implode - he seems to like you lot immensely, which is saying something as up to now I wasn't aware that he liked anyone or anything.
My guess is that the next leg will be really tough but certainly do-able - and after that - well, football is capable of throwing up complete underdogs who win the biggest prizes..(cough, cough).
Seriously though, I think you have a real chance now. Hope you do it.

No thanks....what's the point
Honestly, how miserable a cunt to you need to be? It’s not for everyone I know, and I doubt if our fans are coordinated enough to make it work - it’ll probably read “Today Is Dodo” but so what? Whatever we do is going to be ridiculed and I’m all for cryptic messages that confuse rival supporters. We could corner the market if we didn’t have so many humourless bastards in our fanbase.

You might never have the chance to hold up a biodegradable plastic bag ever again - I’m guessing you’ve never done a bunjee jump?

The only "fans" of the big clubs across Europe who can't be bothered to turn up for a Champions League Quarter Final if their team had won the first leg. Say what you want about PSG (taking them as an example since they're the other Human Rights abuser club), but at least their core fanbase is miles ahead of City.

This Club has a more passionate fanbase than City, just look at that Dogs passion.

dog+watching+the+football.jpg

all the shite Trips has had thrown at him recently
he bagged sterling all game and got him moved across the park - and then he pocketed Sane when he came on.

Knock him when he's bad people - but give the guy some credit when he has a good one.

Back
Top Bottom