Tottenham Hotspur v Man City [UCL QF] - Tuesday, April 9th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

D3veeLYWwAA0EoI.jpg:large

this post from Bluemoon sums up city fans:

"Actually think it is set up for a great 2nd leg and good game of football , if we had won 3-0 , it would have been a dead squib game with a three quarter full crowd , now we have a finely balanced game a full house and what will be a great atmosphere , and we do not have to be scared of these games now , because we invariably win the big games , can't wait for the return match and the potential heart attack , its the City way"

They were by far the worst set of supporters I have seen for a while. No passion or energy. Bit embarrassing to be honest. Palace were far far louder.

WE FORGOT, WE FORGOT, WE FORGOT THAT YOU WERE HERE! :dembelelol:

Turns out I can’t do my job on 4 hours kip. I’m a fucking mess. Zero fucks given, mind. :pocheyes:

Can see the point people are making but I'd 100% rather win the CL game than league game.

Lose to City in the league and we've still got a kind looking set of fixtures until the end of the season to ensure top four.

This is the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE quarters. Just imagine a semi final against Juve or Ajax in that stadium. Spine tingling stuff.

Plus helping the scousers win the league :pochrolleyes:

On my way home
.the lane was a cauldron tonight ..I was as proud as I've ever been of being a yid tonight .
This place will be the making of us.. park lane, Paxton shelf even the east whee giving it tonight

Kyle walker you fucking <removed> cunt .

From Bluemoon...

'You couldn't hear yourself think last night in their stadium, I've got a banging headache and my ears are still ringing. At times every bugger was singing. The stadium to be fair is fantastic, in particularly the WIFI….!
The Cop end is a must at any ground, and its a long time since I heard a noise like that in any football ground, maybe our owners will spend £1.1 billion and better it.
Unfortunately I can't be at the next game because of a hospital visit, but I'll be shouting at the TV'

Fair play :thumbup:

I don't fear them.

I don't see the disparity in quality that others seem to.

Yes they have a deeper squad and that will show over 38 games. However, this isn't 38 games, it's 3 games in a week and a half and we are pretty well rested coming into the stretch and late season is our time under Poch.

We should be looking, and expecting, to win all three of these matches. No excuses. Performances and results against this lot have been shameful in recent years. That ends here. Now.

3 victories. Nothing less.

Just on the way home, sorry not going to have time to read the previous posts. All I have to say is that each and everyone of our players were heroes tonight, all played their part in a famous victory, when not many gave us a chance. But we must not forget, it's effectively only half time and we have to show the same focus and resilience at their place.
Loved the experience in the south stand, will definitely agitate for a move as soon as I am allowed.
Oh and Admin Admin , thanks for the return of my World Cups, I appear to have accumulated another since you updated the site :)

Back
Top Bottom