Tottenham Hotspur v Man City [UCL QF] - Tuesday, April 9th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

“The Harry Kane Team”
Pep

“It’s just a ground with people in it like Wembley. Everyone has a ground”
De Bruyne

Tottenham are home, and even with their shite VAR decision, and what should have been two red cards that we weren’t even given free kicks for, we showed the world just exactly where our investment has been.

The crowd was the best I’ve ever heard it. Ever...non stop, even when they pressed.

What an amazing night

Genuinely one of my best home nights in all my 34 years. You have to bear in mind that I loathe City, I did anyway cause of their fans and since they got the money even more so. You can buy a huge squad of players, you can buy a stadium, you might even be able to buy the Champions League (I still make them favourites) but what you cannot buy is class. And that is what we were as supporters tonight. And also as a club- doing things the right way. Barely heard the oil rich cunts all night and I am in the North Stand.

YIDS YIDS YIDS YIDS YIDS.

On a side note I hate this VAR, football was stressful enough before that!

D3v7WEbXkAEghUV.jpg:large

I am going to get a small banner made up to support Danny Rose and anti racism for the City game.
It will just say:

❤DANNY ROSE ❤

Some questions:
I am in the 3rd row of the Paxton - does anyone know if there is any place for banners there, or will I have to hold it ?
If rows 1 and 2 are empty could I place it on them ?

I would massively appreciate it if anyone could give me any advice.

Also, I am in block 113, row 3, seat 384. This is just an idea, but if anyone wants to hold the banner up with me for a bit before the game and at half time - that would be great. Maybe we could hold it up in the front 2 rows if they are empty.

I know not everyone will agree with what I am doing and that is fine, but it is important to me.

COYS

Was in a pub in Lille which held like 120 people. 90% of the place went absolutely mental when we scored and there was only 1 Spurs fan in the room...
Proud of every single one of those who wore the shirt tonight. COYS!

Fuck off City. Dirty cunts.

Hope Delph gets a leg breaker. Injuring Kane is the most signficant contribution he'll ever make as an average player in a great team.

Fernandinho can fuck off. Love Rose palming his face away late on.

Either way City won't win the CL. Professional fouls constantly don't run like they do in the prem where refs let them take the piss.

Anyway fuck those slave state oil money soulless plastic empty stadium JCL mercenary cunts.

Proud of the lads. What an amazing night. Superb performances all round.

We stopped City scoring which is so impressive. Let's build on this.

Back
Top Bottom