Tottenham Hotspur v Man City [UCL QF] - Tuesday, April 9th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Woke up this morning with a smile on my face...let’s have it. Get down to the ground early, sink some pints and sing my heart out. I implore everyone to do the same and something special might happen. COYS

Going to put my goolies on the line and predict a win tomorrow night. Feeling more and more confident the nearer the game gets.

Spurs 4 -1 City.
Kane x2
Son
Sissoko

:dude:
I have never wanted you to be more right.....:)

a 2-0 win would be a good place, for the away goals factor, but any win will be good.

On our day we can do this, particularly if we can avoid our favourite trick of giving the opposition an early goal to encourage them.

To dare is to do. I wonder if the message is for the viewing public, or directed at the team?

My joy at getting a great place near the front of the "South" by fluke against the doughnut of doom last week has been dampened by the grim no standing email today.
Can only hope it's all a storm in a tea cup and we get left alone like at Wembley... doubt it though by the sounds of it.
Ironically was in Paxton lower tier back row for Palace and everybody stood no question no bother all night...
I think they'll mostly leave those at the front with the safe standing rails alone, they'll target those higher up the stands and towards the corners. That's where they've had complaints from.

Anyway, I'm sure that as soon as they manage to get a block or two of people sat down someone will just start a "stand up if you hate Woolwich" chant as usual and that'll be that!

No thanks....what's the point
Honestly, how miserable a cunt to you need to be? It’s not for everyone I know, and I doubt if our fans are coordinated enough to make it work - it’ll probably read “Today Is Dodo” but so what? Whatever we do is going to be ridiculed and I’m all for cryptic messages that confuse rival supporters. We could corner the market if we didn’t have so many humourless bastards in our fanbase.

You might never have the chance to hold up a biodegradable plastic bag ever again - I’m guessing you’ve never done a bunjee jump?

Honestly, how miserable a cunt to you need to be? It’s not for everyone I know, and I doubt if our fans are coordinated enough to make it work - it’ll probably read “Today Is Dodo” but so what? Whatever we do is going to be ridiculed and I’m all for cryptic messages that confuse rival supporters. We could corner the market if we didn’t have so many humourless bastards in our fanbase.

You might never have the chance to hold up a biodegradable plastic bag ever again - I’m guessing you’ve never done a bunjee jump?

Thats going in the profile. Thanks Joe!

Every club outside of England is doing some kind of choreography. Even City did iz last season against Liverpool. And this is just our sign and only on South stand. People moaning about everything . Wankers.

I hope those who are happy to hold up their bit of plastic are stood well away from the the naysayers. So truly old-school are these people that they will undoubtedly be pissing where they stand to recreate the authentic 1970/80s Shelfside experience

Back
Top Bottom