Tottenham Hotspur v Man City [UCL QF] - Tuesday, April 9th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just on the way home, sorry not going to have time to read the previous posts. All I have to say is that each and everyone of our players were heroes tonight, all played their part in a famous victory, when not many gave us a chance. But we must not forget, it's effectively only half time and we have to show the same focus and resilience at their place.
Loved the experience in the south stand, will definitely agitate for a move as soon as I am allowed.
Oh and Admin Admin , thanks for the return of my World Cups, I appear to have accumulated another since you updated the site :)

Bitter sweet for me, can’t help but be absolutely buzzing obviously but Kane why do you have to go in for these silly challenges?

Hope we are all wrong and it’s better than first thought, if not we need some serious stepping up from the lads.

Need a result against Huddersfield now let’s not feel sorry for ourselves this team has more than enough quality to win most of our remaining league games.

GEEEET THE FUCK IIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNN

Sonny you absolutely fucking beautiful cunt.

Kyle Walker is shit.

Mauricio Pochettino is magic.

Christian needs to be taken off of set pieces.

Huuuuuuuuuugoooooo!!

I can’t even have a go at Tripps.

And as for Moussa. Who needs Dembélé!? What a fucking hero.

Thing thing I like most is....

Yes I’m a bit pissed.

Pep, the master of silky smooth footballing teams that can be Platinum Triple A cunts when the going gets tough.
Totally agree-when it came down to it as a player and a manager in el classico they turned on the dirt and play acting.
Appealing for that second 'HANDBALL' as well I thought said a lot.
cunts

VAR denying Porto two decent penalty claims

Dipper cunts

Plus a Salah blatant red card

Wankers
Makes VAR a joke. How the fuck does Danny get done for a penalty - which the ref didn't give initially - well, because of the new rule. Yet apparently this rule doesn't apply to the Dippers. Or going in studs first on a defender.

Back
Top Bottom