Tottenham Hotspur v Man City [UCL QF] - Tuesday, April 9th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck off City. Dirty cunts.

Hope Delph gets a leg breaker. Injuring Kane is the most signficant contribution he'll ever make as an average player in a great team.

Fernandinho can fuck off. Love Rose palming his face away late on.

Either way City won't win the CL. Professional fouls constantly don't run like they do in the prem where refs let them take the piss.

Anyway fuck those slave state oil money soulless plastic empty stadium JCL mercenary cunts.

Proud of the lads. What an amazing night. Superb performances all round.

We stopped City scoring which is so impressive. Let's build on this.

Great stadium & great performance. Deserved that. Seem to have got our focus back & we are given it our all.
To nullify city is some going.
Gutted about kane & I feel like these city CL games could cost us 4th but we shall see.
Also poch got his team selection & tactics spot on. Lloris stepped up. Winks looked like he had played these sort of games for many years. Sissoko & rose put it in a good shift. Son with a determined goal. Jan & Toby... what a CB pairing. Even trippier did a decent job. Dele was always getting involved & making trouble for city.

I do agree with a few others about kane. It's good him putting himself on the line BUT with his dodgy ankles & how important he is to us, I think he should hold off from those risky challenges.

2997.jpg
Where the fuck is the LOVE option?

Back
Top Bottom