Tottenham Hotspur v Man City [UCL QF] - Tuesday, April 9th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He gets bad ankles because how many wanky cuntflap players do him. Have you ever seen a player get his ankles battered like he does?

It's not dodgy ankles, it's dodgy footballers doing him

Mixture of bad luck and a slight weakness there. Sane had a bad ankle role the other week and I thought he'd be out for weeks but he played 3 days later.

Very good from our lads - had the intensity and focus required for an occasion like this. So so bad for Harry and for our run in, but if the others can pick it up like they did in his absence before we have nothing to fear. 1 away goal and we are flying ! COYS COYS COYS

Was in a pub in Lille which held like 120 people. 90% of the place went absolutely mental when we scored and there was only 1 Spurs fan in the room...
Proud of every single one of those who wore the shirt tonight. COYS!

Great win. Thought the ref was really poor. I’m for VAR but it’s just proving how shit the officials really are.

Obviously Kane injury takes the shine off it a bit. Hope it’s not bad but certainly looked it. He needs to protect himself more. Totally unnecessary injury today. Frustrating.

But what a result.

Incredible result. Really happy that they didnt play Jesus, Sane and De Bruyne much at all.

Not sure why people were whining about Wanyama. Came on and was very good at covering and fighting for the ball.

Professional performance from the whole team. That pen was a blessing in disguise. Hugo will very confident now after the incident 2 matches ago.

How nasty were the Mancity players. Hope they lose the league as well.

On train back. Ran my PB back to Northumberland Park at full time. Wankers sent off a half empty train. Lovely match all round. Paxton was a great atmosphere throughout. South Stand looked proper at the start. Much noisier overall than Palace. We played well tonight. Very controlled but we could have sneaked another easily. City are an abomination of a football club. I hope we never become anything like them. No soul. No passion. Plastic shite all round.

Sorry, obvs. what I mean is that it will take us time to settle in to our new home.

:sonlol:

Back
Top Bottom