Tottenham Hotspur v. Leicester City - Sunday 13th May - 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have been a spurs fan since the age of 8 , sadly due to moving up North I’ve only managed to get tickets to the Lane a handful of times but at the age of 38 I’ve been able to take advantage of the extra seats at Wembley and managed to get to a lot of home games this season. I know next season I’ll have no chance of tickets again but just want to say it’s been a pleasure and fantastic experience sharing this seasons games with all you guys who have been , I’ve loved every game , wouldn’t want to be part of any other group of fans. Results at times havnt been the best but the experience certainly made up for it . Thanks guys COYS

I hope Gazza is the half time guest, he'll bring the house down.
I hope tomorrow is a celebration and that people stay behind for the laptop of honour and presentation of player of the year. I voted for Jan, Jan, Super Jan, simply because I think he has been our most consistent player and he's managed to keep a solid back line with a rookie, albeit a talented one.
Let's go out with a big win; ideal scenario would be a Harry double hat trick
:kaneshh::kaneear::kanegoal:
(not going to happen but we can dream)

Just got home, would’ve loved to have stayed for the lap of whatsitsface, but wanted to get on the road.

Well that was fun! Not gonna lie, I almost walked out when their 3rd went in, and would’ve looked fucking stupid if I had! Thought Sissoko did well today, helped out KWP a few times who also had an excellent game.

Was chatting to the guy next to me at half time, and we both agreed Lamela should’ve been subbed at half time - good job neither of us are football managers.

As a virgin ST holder, it’s definitely been an up and down season but with some truly memorable moments - ole’ing against RM is probably the highlight for me - can’t wait for August, we’re going home, boys!

Just seen on Sky that Tripps will be fit for Sunday.
tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom