Tottenham Hotspur v. Leicester City - Sunday 13th May - 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Couldn't make the game tonight so buzzing for the bow out.

Ain't a nothing game because we're third and can stay third.

Rain or shine Sunday is going to be a day to remember, beer will flow, memories shared, a good season toasted when it was predicted to go tits up.

Mind, only thing I'm going to miss about Wembley is the Beaten Docket pub in Cricklewood (so not even Wembley).

Three nil.

(PS. Third. At fucking Wembley! :kaneear:)

Didn't even put a teamsheet. What a slag.

------------------------Lloris------------------------------
Aurier-----Sanchez-----Vertonghen-----Davies
--------------Sissoko-------Dele------------------------
Moura-------------Eriksen--------------------Lamela
------------------------Kane---------------------------------

Trips and Wanyama looked done for. Son looked woefully out of form. If Dier is fit, then replace Sissoko.

Last game of the season. Part of the reason I couldn't make Newcastle tonight was that I made arrangements to be at this one. First match thread in over four years so no apologies if it's gash.

Should be a celebratory atmosphere given that top four is guaranteed, but the players could do themselves a big favour by sending us away feeling excited for next season after what has undeniably been a tepid last month or so.

For me, full strength. Similar to tonight, but fer chrissakes let's have some leadership and creativity in midfield.

Most of all, let's enjoy it. We've all of us earned it this year. COYS.

EDIT: It seems I am undone. My fault for not starting a match thread during the actual preceding match. I'll know for next time.

Last edited:
Last game of the season. Part of the reason I couldn't make Newcastle tonight was that I made arrangements to be at this one. First match thread in over four years so no apologies if it's gash.

Should be a celebratory atmosphere given that top four is guaranteed, but the players could do themselves a big favour by sending us away feeling excited for next season after what has undeniably been a tepid last month or so.

For me, full strength. Similar to tonight, but fer chrissakes let's have some leadership and creativity in midfield.

Most of all, let's enjoy it. We've all of us earned it this year. COYS.

40 minutes too late?

Match Thread - Tottenham Hotspur v. Leicester City - Sunday 13th May - 15:00

- Lloris -
- Aurier - Toby - Jan - Davies -
- Dier - Eriksen -
- Lucas - Dele - Son -
- Kane -​

No pressure, no need to be on the edge. Go out and enjoy ourselves. Maybe Toby and Mousa’s (I pray not) last games so let’s have a good one.

I’m pissed off about this golden boot bollocks. Just look at how it’s affected both players. I’ve lost a lot of respect for Kane recently. These insignificant baubles shouldn’t be his driving force.

I get where you're coming from, but it's a youth thing... Stats, likes, re-tweets... The kids love it.

Kind regards,

Grand-pa.

For the first time in what feels like forever I am relaxed going into a match. Let’s teplay the performance we had last year against them.

Lloris
Toby Sanchez Vert Rose
Dier Dele
Moura Eriksen Lamela
Kane

I’m pissed off about this golden boot bollocks. Just look at how it’s affected both players. I’ve lost a lot of respect for Kane recently. These insignificant baubles shouldn’t be his driving force.
I don't mind seeing it as long as it doesn't negatively affect the team too much. Its been there since 2015 but no one care to notice or comment but this year capitulated with swearing on daughter incident and really did it to the team. We are all lucky we barely escaped with 4. Couldve easily turned in to a disaster had we been knoked out of 4 and ahd to go to the year 1 of the new stadium era.

Last edited:
HK still a very young man. I would like to see him step up to the next level by putting the team before the personal achievement and really become the leader he could be.

Back
Top Bottom