Tottenham Hotspur v. Leicester City - Sunday 13th May - 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We need a solid squad and Trippier has been solid all year unlike others.

It's a difficult situation. We like to rotate between two right backs - we can't keep all 3 happy.

Trippier is more consistent but older (turning 28 soon) while 25 year old Aurier is very inconsistent. However, he could be a much better player next season with a full season of Premier League experience under his belt and a full pre season with Poch.

In my opinion, KWP will be better than both of them. But he needs to play. One of Trippier/Aurier needs to move on.

Who even cares that we conceded 4. That defence has likely never played with each other and in the first half our CM 2 were offering no protection. Second half Wanyama was much better but we went all out to score which cost us two. Also should have had a pen and Kane obviously should have passed to the back post before their fourth. I'm just happy that I got to witness that match, it was one for the ages.

Crazy game. Never sworn so much and ended up happy. Too many team changes and Vertonghen injury really mucked us up. Defensively could/should have conceded more but it is a long time since we scored and attacked so freely. Why did Sanchez not get into the team when Jan injured? Was he not ready/changed etc? Did he have to go and get his kit? if so very unprofessional. Not sure why Son came on when we needed to hold a lead.
Well at least we got there in the end although not sure how and can go into the summer happy.

It's a difficult situation. We like to rotate between two right backs - we can't keep all 3 happy.

Trippier is more consistent but older (turning 28 soon) while 25 year old Aurier is very inconsistent. However, he could be a much better player next season with a full season of Premier League experience under his belt and a full pre season with Poch.

In my opinion, KWP will be better than both of them. But he needs to play. One of Trippier/Aurier needs to move on.

No, I'd say it is fairly easy.

Give them all full preseason. Give them chances based on the outcome of preseason in 1st half of the season. Whoever ends up "3rd best" - sell/loan him on winter window. Not really a rocket science to me. Currently we do not have enough information to decide who to keep. Currently in my view Aurier is too inconsistent and error prone and might be 3rd in this running.

Extra thing to note about that video: KWP is walking around pretty happily in the background at one point. Would gather his arm injury wasn't too bad at all then, which is fantastic news for preseason, etc.

:dembelelol:
Check the amount of Liverpool fans in the comments of this tweet, PRAYING for Leicester, now after the game all of the game all of them pretending they don't care and haven't bottled 3rd! Bottlers!!!

Why the fuck do scouser fans pollute other teams' social media accounts so much? They're fucking pathological.

Nothing would make me happier than them falling from grace (again) next season.

Extra thing to note about that video: KWP is walking around pretty happily in the background at one point. Would gather his arm injury wasn't too bad at all then, which is fantastic news for preseason, etc.

Why the fuck do scouser fans pollute other teams' social media accounts so much? They're fucking pathological.

Nothing would make me happier than them falling from grace (again) next season.
vanity searchers the lot of them

kwp what a fucking performance. Serious contender for that position. Rose quality too today. This pairing and the way they played today is exactly what we need. Think it's safe to say the pairing of wanyama and sissoko should never happen again!

Crazy game. Never sworn so much and ended up happy. Too many team changes and Vertonghen injury really mucked us up. Defensively could/should have conceded more but it is a long time since we scored and attacked so freely. Why did Sanchez not get into the team when Jan injured? Was he not ready/changed etc? Did he have to go and get his kit? if so very unprofessional. Not sure why Son came on when we needed to hold a lead.
Well at least we got there in the end although not sure how and can go into the summer happy.

Lot of wierd selections/subs... Think it could well be the case that Poch was juggling a few player's knocks etc. Certain players, such as Dav, were probably only played as a last resort...

Dier, Dembele, Aurier, Jan out... Dav & Vic carrying issues.... + Rose & Toby still trying to regain their level...

That's one hell of a dent in the back half of the pitch.

Regardless, job done. :pochohshit:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom