Tottenham Hotspur v. Leicester City - Sunday 13th May - 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The random geezer next to my son picked him up and threw him in the air when our 3rd went in.

:tobyarm:

I wouldn't mind, but we were at the front of the upper tier.

:kanehand:
Remember doing the same thing to some poor kid in 99 (I think).
Celebrating Carr's 30/35 yard screamer against Manure in the pouring rain at WHL.

We were right behind his run (Shelf/Upper) down the right side attacking the Paxton. I knew as soon as I picked him up and threw him above my head it was a bad move. To be fair, his old man was OK about it, the littlun was traumatised I'm sure.

Just got home, would’ve loved to have stayed for the lap of whatsitsface, but wanted to get on the road.

Well that was fun! Not gonna lie, I almost walked out when their 3rd went in, and would’ve looked fucking stupid if I had! Thought Sissoko did well today, helped out KWP a few times who also had an excellent game.

Was chatting to the guy next to me at half time, and we both agreed Lamela should’ve been subbed at half time - good job neither of us are football managers.

As a virgin ST holder, it’s definitely been an up and down season but with some truly memorable moments - ole’ing against RM is probably the highlight for me - can’t wait for August, we’re going home, boys!

I have been a spurs fan since the age of 8 , sadly due to moving up North I’ve only managed to get tickets to the Lane a handful of times but at the age of 38 I’ve been able to take advantage of the extra seats at Wembley and managed to get to a lot of home games this season. I know next season I’ll have no chance of tickets again but just want to say it’s been a pleasure and fantastic experience sharing this seasons games with all you guys who have been , I’ve loved every game , wouldn’t want to be part of any other group of fans. Results at times havnt been the best but the experience certainly made up for it . Thanks guys COYS

Well... that was all a bit fucking mental wasn’t it. Glad we beat them shitcunts even if we went about it the hard way. Just trolling them I reckon. Back home, Chinese consumed. Now time to pack bag for work next week and sleep before a 4am start.

Roll on next season.

Ha, bet this inbred slaaaaaag isn't so fucking smug now. "Squalid club with not much history" :dembelelol:

Spurs_hatred_towards_Leicester_-_Page_5_-_Leicester_City_Forum_-.png

Can't wait till this lot get flushed.

Lastly, just wanna say how satisfying it was to shut those tinpot, clacker-waving idiots up.
Laughable how they were/have been trying to engineer some non-existent rivalry between us.
"We've won fuck all". Haha! Fools. Didn't we beat them in 2 finals...hmmm?
The cunts will be feasting on their one little trophy for the next 50 years while fighting it out with the Rochdales of this world. Small fry, don't waste our time.

Last edited:
Thought KWP and Moura were immense today. From an England perspective I worry about Kane this summer as clearly not his earlier season self. Rose will be severely missed if he does go based on that performance. Toby less so (based on that performance) - only hope is we won’t get offered the money we want and he ends up staying.
Praying that was the last time we ever see Sissoko in a spurs shirt. Put the effort in but is so far below the standard of a top 6 PL footballer it’s beyond a joke.

Aside from the disappointment of Juve/Utd and some under-par performances towards the end, an immense season. If you’d have offered me what we ended up with before the season I’d have licked Kyle Walker’s nipples to get it!

Back
Top Bottom