Tottenham Hotspur v. Leicester City - Sunday 13th May - 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

wembley

tumblr_inline_mz79rr2qSX1sqth8o.gif

Once again. I’m proud of this team, yes we didn’t win anything but I’ve been entertained and we have finished 3rd whilst playing 38 games away from home finishing above 3 of our rivals.

Champions league football in the new stadium, who couldn’t possibly be excited about that??? Let’s just hope we can keep the majority of this group together!!

COYS

:allitongue:

P.s fuck off leicester

:freundgoal:

I'm fairly happy with this season overall. It could have gone better but also a lot worse. Looking forward to our new home, and a major refresh of the squad to go with it. We got champions league football yet again and are establishing ourselves as consistently one of the top clubs in the country. We continue our positive progress and we keep marching on! COYS.

Back
Top Bottom