Tottenham Hotspur v. Leicester City - Sunday 13th May - 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How desperate are Leicester to be relevant that they have to make Tottenham a rival :sonhmm:

Talk to any Leicester fan and all they’ve got is they won the league in the past, but who hasn’t? We have 17 trophies from the past, how many do they have? :dembelelol:

It’s all about the present and future now and they have neither..look at them this season and last, a total embarrassment and that’s as good as it’s going to get for them.
They will never have champions league again, they only have one decent player and he shows exactly what he thinks of the club in every transfer window.

As I said, a totally pointless silly little club.

Talk to any Leicester fan and all they’ve got is they won the league in the past, but who hasn’t? We have 17 trophies from the past, how many do they have? :dembelelol:

It’s all about the present and future now and they have neither..look at them this season and last, a total embarrassment and that’s as good as it’s going to get for them.
They will never have champions league again, they only have one decent player and he shows exactly what he thinks of the club in every transfer window.

As I said, a totally pointless silly little club.

Mate, against my better judgement I just had another look at that thread. I love it. Honestly, when they are in League One their only claim to fame will be they once beat Spurs to the title (even though mathematically we could never actually win it). A bit like Coventry do with the 1987 cup win. They may have been reduced to League 2 fodder but they once beat Tottenham. Woo fucking hoo.

Mate, against my better judgement I just had another look at that thread. I love it. Honestly, when they are in League One their only claim to fame will be they once beat Spurs to the title (even though mathematically we could never actually win it). A bit like Coventry do with the 1987 cup win. They may have been reduced to League 2 fodder but they once beat Tottenham. Woo fucking hoo.

It’s just like Greece winning the Euros in 2004. They did it by playing anti-football mixed in with diving and cheating.
They disappeared without a trace, which is what will, and already is happening to Leicester.

I'd really like a win tomorrow as it'll be the first game my daughter will have been to.

[formation=4231, Hugo, KWP, Sanchez, Jan, Davies, Dier, Dembélé, Lucas, Eriksen, Dele, Kane][/formation]

I'd really like to see Juan get a go. I really think he's a star in the making, but it would be harsh to rotate Davinson out.

I say steady on old chap we foxes have spirit and if you carry on like that I hope our boys give you a jolly good thrashing.
B6n.gif

I love this "joke" of theirs, that we came third in a 2 horse race?
I'm fairly sure we came third in a 20 horse race. And yet, this season, some of their fans think it would be a triumph to beat us twice and finish 8th.
And they think our club is a joke.
So to the Leicester fans who like to read this to see what we think, we don't see you as a rival team - any more than Stoke, or West Brom or Huddersfield.
And if you want to know what the real distinction is, for me it would be that your team was built around the footballing "culture" of Robert Huth, and ours round Jan Vertonghen, your club happily employs charmless chavs like Vardy, and we have Kane. More importantly we play football to win matches and entertain - and your team play to try not to lose and steal something on the way out.
I'm happy with who I support because we set high standards and strive to beat them, whereas your club set low standards and regularly fail to reach them.

Footballing pikey's who rob other teams stadiums for rings and trinkets and got lucky one season when everyone left their doors open and you stole a crown.

Last edited:
I love this "joke" of theirs, that we came third in a 2 horse race?
I'm fairly sure we came third in a 20 horse race. And yet, this season, some of their fans think it would be a triumph to beat us twice and finish 8th.
And they think our club is a joke.
So to the Leicester fans who like to read this to see what we think, we don't see you as a rival team - any more than Stoke, or West Brom or Huddersfield.
And if you want to know what the real distinction is, for me it would be that your team was built around the footballing "culture" of Robert Huth, and ours round Jan Vertonghen, your club happily employs charmless chavs like Vardy, and we have Kane. More importantly we play football to win matches and entertain - and your team play to try not to lose and steal something on the way out.
I'm happy with who I support because we set high standards and strive to beat them, whereas your club set low standards and regularly fail to reach them.

Footballing pikey's who rob other teams stadiums for rings and trinkets and got lucky one season when everyone left their doors open and you stole a crown.

Possibly your best ever post Mick.

Back
Top Bottom