Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley (7/12/19) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I would like to see this team.
Surely, Ndombele and Giovanni deserve a start now.
If not.... WhyTF did we buy them?

If it's fitness levels, then they've had 4 months

If it's because they don't understand the Premier League..... Then they've had 4 months....

If it's because they haven't got to know their team mates..... Then they've had 4 months....

If it's because they're not better than our current crop...... Then we're screwed.

If it's because they don't understand the Premier League..... Then they've had 4 months....

If it's because they haven't got to know their team mates..... Then they've had 4 months....

If it's because they're not better than our current crop...... Then we're screwed.

I cant argue with any of your points mate, but I am pretty sure we wont see GLC start today based on Mou's comments. And I have to be honest, that does worry me. Have no idea whats going on behind the scenes, but the little he has shown, suggests to me he needs an opportunity. As you say, why not ?

I cant argue with any of your points mate, but I am pretty sure we wont see GLC start today based on Mou's comments. And I have to be honest, that does worry me. Have no idea whats going on behind the scenes, but the little he has shown, suggests to me he needs an opportunity. As you say, why not ?
I think he will start against Bayern and that will be his chance to impress

-----------------Gazza----------------
Aurier----Toby----Sanchez--Vertonghen
----------N'dombele--Sissoko--------
----Lo'Celso-------Alli-------Son----
---------------------Kane-------------

That's what I want to see but I think he will play Dier, Eriksen and maybe even Rose.

They both had a few injuries, 4 months is a short time really, they have to get use to the league, the culture. I don't think either of them speak great english.
Jose said it will take time as did his predecessor. I think we need to be patient

They both had a few injuries, 4 months is a short time really, they have to get use to the league, the culture. I don't think either of them speak great english.
Jose said it will take time as did his predecessor. I think we need to be patient
They won't get used to the league sitting on the bench....
Lo Celso is the frustrating one for me. Hot property in summer off a brilliant season in La Liga. £60 mil player and can't get a game ahead of the likes of Winks or Sissoko. Looks decent each time he plays. Can keep the ball, link the play, tracks back and does the defensive side well. Scored goals last year. Our midfield is shit but apparently neither Poch nor Mour think he's ready.

Post Eriksen we badly need both GLC and Ndombele in the team, and sooner the better so they can adapt.

Back
Top Bottom