Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley (7/12/19) (3pm)

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Register to remove

Gatsby

You know I ball like Ndombele
This will be a tough game. Burnley just lost 4-1, so they’ll go all out to avoid defeat here. Expect time wasting, 11 men sitting deep and a very physical battle.

Gazzaniga
Aurier - Sanchez - Alderweireld - Vertonghen
Dier
Ndombele - Lo Celso
Son - Dele
Kane

Whiteman, Foyth, Rose, Winks, Sissoko, Sessengon, Eriksen​

Register to remove

Need a big response on Saturday and a full 90 minute performance. Think we need an early goal and get the fans behind the team and hopefully get a convincing win at last.
On the plus side it’s not my week to drive so a few beers before the game should make for easier viewing anyway!

Hopefully we will see Ndombele to keep the ball ticking over in the middle and I would bring in Lo Celso for Lucas. Think he’s been pretty ineffective when he’s started

Both teams will get goals (I can already see those Burnley set-pieces and our shaky defence...) and I just hope we can come out on top. And to think it was supposed to be boring, boring 1-0 Jose :mourcheeks:

Register to remove

This will be a tough game. Burnley just lost 4-1, so they’ll go all out to avoid defeat here. Expect time wasting, 11 men sitting deep and a very physical battle.

Gazzaniga
Aurier - Sanchez - Alderweireld - Vertonghen
Dier
Ndombele - Lo Celso
Son - Dele
Kane

Whiteman, Foyth, Rose, Winks, Sissoko, Sessengon, Eriksen​
I would like to see this team.
Surely, Ndombele and Giovanni deserve a start now.

Top Bottom