Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley (7/12/19) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got 2 tickets for Saturday and going with wife. Last match I went to was Red Star. Would be nice to see similar performance. Same team as Bournemouth and let Lo Celso and Sess play against Bayen to see if they can perform before putting them in the Premier league team.

Done a fair bit of thinking on this one and I think the more chance Wembley have of keeping a clean sheet, the better for us even if it means we rid ourselves of an element of attacking threat

[FORMATION=4231,Gazzaniga,Foyth,Sanchez,Alderweireld,Vertonghen,Winks,Ndombele,Lo Celso,Dele,Son,Kane][/FORMATION]

Back four tall, defensive minded and keep Winks shielding them. Ndombele box to box movement and wild card play with Lo Celso to catch the, out a bit. First port of call, a clean sheet and then we build from there.

If we don't see Ndombele in the lineup, or more playing time.for Sessegnon and Lo Celso, we should get worried. Hopefully, Mourinho knows this stuff, but at his previous clubs he was stuborn as hell.

I think this is the least arsed I've been about a Spurs game in my entire life.

Top 4 feels like its gone, we aren't going to progress past anyone decent in the CL, so this season is a write off.

Liverpool are going to win the league and I'm going to get it all summer from the my plastic scouser mates to go with the Champions league defeat.

Plus VAR is killing the game.

Anybody got any Spurs related positives or anything to lift my spirits when it comes to Football?

Top 4 feels like its gone, we aren't going to progress past anyone decent in the CL, so this season is a write off.

Liverpool are going to win the league and I'm going to get it all summer from the my plastic scouser mates to go with the Champions league defeat.

Anybody got any Spurs related positives or anything to lift my spirits when it comes to Football?
I'm getting free beer at half time tomorrow:)
If that ain't positive,what is...

Same. I am going now.
Don't really want it to sit empty.

I will have to actually pay someone to take the Brighton ticket!
The club should allow a ticket to be sold at a reduced price on the ticket exchange for when this happens , take my ticket for tomorrow if you want to bring anyone , I know it’s not in your stand but there will be plenty of empty seats so sure you could find 2 together

Yes. Get some new mates.

Yes. Get some new mates.

Fair point. I've known most of them from school days, back in the 80's. Hence why they are plastic glory hunting cunts as Liverpool at that time were winning everything, basically the equivalent of City fans today.
Still if nothing else least they have had to wait 30 years for a title.

Back
Top Bottom