Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley (7/12/19) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

OXYrDoz.png

Subs: Austin, Aurier, Vertonghen, Sissoko, Eriksen, Sessegnon, Lucas

Give seasegnon a go for god sake at least he may add some pace to our team. God we could do with a lennon or bale now. As for the team struggling to pick it basically picks itself. All but the middle of the park. Guessing winks will be out injured or suspended as he got his 5th yellow card

This is a game that I'm expecting to show us some signs of where we're heading. It comes after our first loss under Mourinho and changes need to be made. Not expecting to rout them by any means, but expecting to see an improvement.

Do people understand that managers have some principles that they stick with despite some bumpy roads? Jose won't just change players for the sake of it, considering that our plan was pretty much working bar last night, when everyone was fucking shocking. The summary of those principles are:

• Aurier goes forward very often, right winger moves inside to occupy the fullback and create space out wide.
  • LB stays back to create a back three in possession and help circulate the ball.
  • One CM stays back to recycle and break counter-attacks, the other helps transition from defence to attack. A link-up player if you want.
  • Alli sits in the hole, he's what you'd call a number 10 but he's also threatening in attack.
  • Son acts like a winger, keeps the width on the left because the fullback behind on his side doesn't go forward.

If we chop and change after one defeat we won't get any stability. Also these principles are one of the reasons why we won't see a double pivot of Ndombele - Lo Celso, why Foyth probably won't get much time at RB (imo) or why we need a bloody good DM and why Dier has been used there despite being kinda shit.

Give seasegnon a go for god sake at least he may add some pace to our team. God we could do with a lennon or bale now. As for the team struggling to pick it basically picks itself. All but the middle of the park. Guessing winks will be out injured or suspended as he got his 5th yellow card
Gotta give it to you.. That is the worst spelling of Sessegnon I've seen yet.

Really not looking forward to this. It'll just be watching lots of 6ft plus players and lots of long balls. I don't think Burnley will be much better either.

Couple of thousand seats on the exchange as well. Lots of groups of tickets together which is unusual as well. Normally only singles or pairs together.

Chance for people to go who can’t usually get tickets anyway.

I hope that ticket prices don’t go up next season.
Almost £50 to watch Burnley from the back of the north stand just seems too much.
£70 for back of west stand. £85 for upper tier front row.
Crazy...... it’s Burnley!!

Couple of thousand seats on the exchange as well. Lots of groups of tickets together which is unusual as well. Normally only singles or pairs together.

Chance for people to go who can’t usually get tickets anyway.

I hope that ticket prices don’t go up next season.
Almost £50 to watch Burnley from the back of the north stand just seems too much.
£70 for back of west stand. £85 for upper tier front row.
Crazy...... it’s Burnley!!
Needs to go to General Sale so I can buy a ticket for my partner and do not have to go alone.

williams316 williams316 what does that cute tattoo say? I've zoomed and zoomed to no avail!!

Back
Top Bottom