Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley (7/12/19) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fair point. I've known most of them from school days, back in the 80's. Hence why they are plastic glory hunting cunts as Liverpool at that time were winning everything, basically the equivalent of City fans today.
Still if nothing else least they have had to wait 30 years for a title.
Same as a good few on my then estate.
It was roughly 64% Spurs,34% Goons, 2% other
Then from about 78 onwards a few of the younger lot became Liverpool "fans" .Most reverted back a few years later,to be fair. Certainly the ones that started attending games anyway.
The armchair fans stayed"loyal" to scousers

Last edited:
Fair point. I've known most of them from school days, back in the 80's. Hence why they are plastic glory hunting cunts as Liverpool at that time were winning everything, basically the equivalent of City fans today.
Still if nothing else least they have had to wait 30 years for a title.
Hope we don't have to wait that long!

Best sports streaming android app for mobiles/tablets and firesticks at the moment has to be LiveLounge. The new version (8.5) came out today which is Christmas themed with a whole section devoted to Christmas films and in the 'virtual fireplace' one you can choose from traditional yuletide log fires. The kids will love it but don't forget there's also an 18+ section but that is pin code protected with the default set at 0000. Top right hand corner of the screen (three dots) allows you to change it to whatever you wish.

Lots of top movies in there as well (including Joker) plus worldwide TV and all sports channels. I cannot fault it at the moment. Livelounge available from https://i4apps.co.uk/webapp/Downloads.htm

Close second comes Swift Stream Live TV | Sports,News,Entertainments :: I have been watching it regularly for a week now with hardly any buffering at all, particularly good for sports channels.

Both are absolutely great for watching Spurs and other live matches, especially 3pm Saturday kick offs.

Soccer channel listings at Live Soccer TV - Online Streaming and TV Listings, Live Football Scores, Fixtures, Tables, Results, News, Pubs and Video Highlights

Enjoy .... :thumbup:

Just up early to load up on gifs in advance.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom