Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Utd wont catch us even if they win and we drop points. I hope they win, not only to reduce the gap between us and Chelsea but because I want them to get fourth over Liverpool.

I'd want them to win the Europa if it meant liverpool missed out on champs league

article-2406051-1B8665DB000005DC-284_634x460.jpg

Me too, but that only happens if Leicester also win the CL which is unlikely. As Utd may well win the Europa though, they may as well deny Liverpool a place at the same time by also finishing fourth.

...and if both of those things happen, football will spontaneously combust on itself!

Just had an email from the club saying that due to cancellations there are now tickets available for unsuccessful applicants; frustratingly when i try to get one via clicking on the 'limited availability' areas, all I get is an error message saying the number of tickets i have selected is not available together - even though I've only selected one! WTF! Is this due to a high number of people trying to get tickets or what? Anyone else have a problem?

No idea if it'll actually make any difference, but it is very nice to be the other side of the 'playing catch up' match scheduling versus Chelsea.

Was such a ballache (not to mention demoralising) to see Leicester picking up three points before we'd even kicked off last season.

From a mentality point of view, you'd have to think that getting our match out of the way first thing tomorrow - not knowing any of the other results - can only help in keeping our players focussed.

If we can get a win against Bournemouth, and Chelsea find themselves struggling to break down United, it might well make their heads drop.

No idea if it'll actually make any difference, but it is very nice to be the other side of the 'playing catch up' match scheduling versus Chelsea.

Was such a ballache (not to mention demoralising) to see Leicester picking up three points before we'd even kicked off last season.

From a mentality point of view, you'd have to think that getting our match out of the way first thing tomorrow - not knowing any of the other results - can only help in keeping our players focussed.

If we can get a win against Bournemouth, and Chelsea find themselves struggling to break down United, it might well make their heads drop.

I think if we can make up 2 or 3 points this weekend - it would be a MASSIVE boost to us going into the cup semi final, imagine bringing the gap down to 4 points and then knocking Chelsea out of the FA Cup in the space of a week. They then play before us on the Tuesday having a days less rest against Southampton whilst we play Palace the following day.

I think if we can make up 2 or 3 points this weekend - it would be a MASSIVE boost to us going into the cup semi final, imagine bringing the gap down to 4 points and then knocking Chelsea out of the FA Cup in the space of a week. They then play before us on the Tuesday having a days less rest against Southampton whilst we play Palace the following day.
You missed out 'while breaking Hazard and Kante's legs through deliberate and hilarious tough but fair challenges by Dier in the semi final', but you get a like regardless.
:wanyama:

Just had an email from the club saying that due to cancellations there are now tickets available for unsuccessful applicants; frustratingly when i try to get one via clicking on the 'limited availability' areas, all I get is an error message saying the number of tickets i have selected is not available together - even though I've only selected one! WTF! Is this due to a high number of people trying to get tickets or what? Anyone else have a problem?

It does this to me normally if I try and use the "closest to" view, if you just change so you can see the seats etc you should be alright.....
Good luck!

As I sit here drinking a bottle of Hop House 13, a fine beer I must add, I can't help but feel I have lost that nervous pit of my stomach feeling I get before all Spurs games.

Over confidence?

Back
Top Bottom