Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

C9dnZqOXsAA_WlK.jpg

Just home now.

What a day. I really don't know how to add to - or deal with - the fact that Spurs were sensational from start to finish. I've never seen a team be so clearly afraid of us right from the off. I might finally be able to buy into this being the new Spurs.

So enjoyed waving goodbye to Wilshere.

Really have nothing of value to add so I'm off to sober up.

Come on you beautiful Spurs.

Insane, win the league lose the league I don't care we are just magnificent and it's an all round pleasure

This manager has turned a shit show of Sherwood/AVB where Eriksen and Jan hated life, Walker as a number 10 and turned us into a team that looks as dominant as Man U in the 90s, people petrified of us, no weak areas at all now

Breaking records every week

Flying over from Ireland for this. Got 2 tickets for myself and son (mine, not no7). Lower South, kings ransom, but I'm fairly buzzed already.
I felt this could be the weekend we make our move, and wanted to be there.
If it's any omen, the last time I paid over the odds for a ticket, it was the Citeh game in 2010. As soon as it was rearranged I realised it could be crucial. My flight was cancelled by the fecking ashcloud, and I watched it with a slab of cider at home. At least my ticket, stranded in London, found a good home.
All my good karma from then is on the table over the next month. Only Chelsea stand between Spurs and the double. The first of nine big games is Saturday. COYS!!

Blimey -never seen that video of JW on bus before. If I had would have cheered even louder when he went and just dumped himself down by dugout whilst still remaining on pitch. Total d**khead and deserved all he got (and more) y'day. Was my last time at WHL unless a man utd ticket miraculously appears so great finale for me. Used to have a season ticket but had to give it up as could no longer afford it. By amazing coincidence y'day I was allocated that exact same seat I had sat in for 20 odd years and saw lots of old acquaintences. Brilliant, brilliant day. Thank you THFC.

My last game at the Lane as well, Park Lane Upper, so I think I'll feel quite poignant and sad come the final whistle.

I might try and steal something as a memento, so if you see someone leaving with a seat hidden under their t-shirt, come and say hello.

Help yourself to a souvenir urinal cake.

:wanyama:

Saying that I'm also a realist fan. Every club has their moments should we say our successful spells but it ends it always does this happens in football just look at the 2 Milan clubs. Nothing like they used to be.

Same goes for Utd - things change

Stick by your team
We are Tottenham pal, we have stuck by our team for twenty years! We are still here. Where's you lot have quite literally imploded, fighting amongst yourselves, singing against your bag of bones Manager, singing against you're players. Please NEVER tell us how to stick by our team, you haven't got a fucking clue what support is you tarquin, plastic flag waiving, cringeworthy first name calling, self obsessed bunch of cunts!

Another football masterclass from the best team in the league..
Teams just can't live with us.

All this fuss about us laughing at Wilshere when he got injured..
Have a word, what were we going to do, clap him off?? Classless my arse.
I stood up and laughed my fucking head off, apart from the football, highlight of the day.
I just wish the detestable little Shitbag broke his neck.
What goes around comes around ya gobby little Cunt.

I don't think i've ever cheered on Man Utd the way I will be tomorrow..

It's a long shot but while there is a chance i'm going to dream.

Back
Top Bottom