Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You could tell within the first 5 minutes that we the message was to come out swinging, and we're just rolling now. Everybody is looking good at the moment.

Wonderful stuff

Against a good side with a good manager
Nice to be able to relax watching us
Even Cousin Eddy!

Odds on Wilsher finishing game?

At the height of our confidence which is why this season deserves but sadly does not guarantee success.

If we convert promise into trophies we could really be a match for anyone anytime for the next 3/4 years and a club many of the best players would want to join.

Just need something more than generous plaudits ro show for 2 year's of powerful football.

These commentators are real fucking cunts, acting like Demebele did something malicious to Arter there, replay clearly shows he rolled his ankle on the fall, Dembele barely touched him.

You are my Sonshine
My only Sonshine
You make me hap-pyyyyy
On saturdays
Was breed in Chuncheon / Breed in Korea
To roam in Tot'n'ham / To shit on Wilshere
Scoring goals in ever smiling ways

I have a feeling that we have crossed a threshold that none of us have really talked about before.

Bournemouth fear us. Teams are fearing us now at WHL. They're lying down to a certain degree because they think they won't win. That's huge for our development.

I have a feeling that we have crossed a threshold that none of us have really talked about before.

Bournemouth fear us. Teams are fearing us now at WHL. They're lying down to a certain degree because they think they won't win. That's huge for our development.

Sad that we finally make WHL a fortress and a place that teams dread travelling to and we leave it in a months time.

Back
Top Bottom