Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I find it baffling that no one mentions the lack of class Wilshere has shown in the past with regards to us. Winning an FA cup, and chanting, "What is shit...Tottenham"? Really, do they find that acceptable and the norm?

And then people wonder why we celebrate him getting injured? I hate the cunt.
He's been forced to re-tweet this from Matt Law, probably admitting he has been a twat, still hasn't conceded that fact though.

Goal difference of +46

0w5UAMX.gif

Truly wonderful performance, didn't give them a sniff, beautiful one and two touch football from back to front. Some of our movement is sublime, Kane's hold-up play and lay off's superb, Son's ability to take a touch and turn a defender is a sight to behold, Dele one of his best performance (doing what he normally does but with far more success and accuracy), Eriksen finding those pockets AGAIN and Moussa can ask me anything he wants I am at his mercy. Jan is a Rolls Royce!

How the fuck the score wasn't in double figures is lost on me.

To see that pathetic waste of skin hobble off as well was gorgeous. Truly the most overrated footballer in the last 10yrs, thanks for loosing possession for the 1st or was it the 2nd, what a cunt!

Only disappointment of the day was my attempt to get "Wilshere's going home in a Tottenham ambulance" sung but it didn't get going, ho hum.

Some people just don't get football do they. What a cunt tweet from someone who hasn't got a clue. Hope you will all join in to take this dick down, he's getting some wonderful stick and not just from fans but jorno's too......

I find it baffling that no one mentions the lack of class Wilshere has shown in the past with regards to us. Winning an FA cup, and chanting, "What is shit...Tottenham"? Really, do they find that acceptable and the norm?

And then people wonder why we celebrate him getting injured? I hate the cunt.

Impossible to drop son for this one, he has to start in my eyes, looked so sharp today, think he thrives in that posistion, and also would like to see dier and dembele in midfield again....it's no coincidence dier has scored 2 goals in his last 3.......
Saying that hard to drop trippier as well after his performance today! :pochfacepalm:

Same formation again but Kane in for Vinny

Dier in midfield is like a new signing.....can rest Wanyama or Dembele for the Chelsea game too, and it allows Son to play in a front four.

Back
Top Bottom