Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Your the only one who seems to have a problem with it. ?

Yeah, i'm old school... I don't understand computers, alright...???

(but well spotted, before I had a chance to edit it! ...cunt!)

...and it's still you're...
Unless you meant that to be ironical bad grandma?

DAMMIT I DONT GET YOU GUYS!

karma ˈkɑːmə,ˈkəːmə/
noun
  1. (in Hinduism and Buddhism) the sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence,
  2. viewed as deciding their fate in future existences.
    • informal
      good or bad luck, viewed as resulting from one's actions
    • hang on... fuck that... just see attached photo below...
C9dnZqOXsAA_WlK.jpg

Taking a peek on Chelsea forums, their focus seems to be on us rather than themselves, which surprised me. The talk is, rather hopefully, that we will falter, that we'll drop points to the likes of shitty little Woolwich at WHL or in our next game to Crystal Palace as we can't possible be better than Chelsea and they fucked up against them.

I thought the mood would be all about how it doesn't matter how good we are because they will win their games. That's what it was like last year with Leicester...Fucking Leicester showing Chelsea what title winning mentality really is, what the actual fuck, these pussy Chelsea fans are either already saying they've thrown the title away with their loss at Palace or hoping to fuck that we slip up in similar fashion so they can scrape it. Pathetic. In their minds they've already lost tomorrow's game.

The atmosphere has been noticeably worse this season. There has been a dramatic difference. Maybe it is the ballot system. Today was god awful as was Watford. Fortunately the Bournemouth fans were pretty poor as well so we were not shown up (I am aware 4-0 makes it difficult for them). People blame the family stand and the west stand all the time but the Park Lane does fuck all most of the time. I actually think having more seats available will improve things.
Right now I think we have one of the worst home atmospheres in the league. I love going to WHL but I have been embarrassed recently. I look at the away fans and wonder what on earth they must think. We are flying in the league, playing the best football in my lifetime yet the stadium is dead silent and when we do chant it is unoriginal dross.

The early kick offs against rubbish teams aren't conducive to making a great atmosphere. I expect WHL to be rocking for the final two home games though.

But looking forward to Wembley and the new stadium, maybe it would be a good idea to go down the route Palace have and create some kind of Ultra movement, while retaining the spontaneity of typical English crowds, which Palace have done well. I don't think you can just leave it to chance and hope hope the single tier stand will do the business alone, there needs to be some kind of organisation behind it.

Got to make it affordable for younger & working class fans.
Given the limitations of the current WHL, tickets are at a premium & are selling at top whack even before they go out to stubhub etc.

Hopefully the new stadium will provide more opportunities for younger fans & the less well off.

Yeah I really hope we do something to make tickets more affordable to the younger fans and people who are less well off, isn't right that fans should be priced out of going to see us live because of personal circumstances.....
Really hope this is something the new stadium helps to address.

The atmosphere has been noticeably worse this season. There has been a dramatic difference. Maybe it is the ballot system. Today was god awful as was Watford. Fortunately the Bournemouth fans were pretty poor as well so we were not shown up (I am aware 4-0 makes it difficult for them). People blame the family stand and the west stand all the time but the Park Lane does fuck all most of the time. I actually think having more seats available will improve things.
Right now I think we have one of the worst home atmospheres in the league. I love going to WHL but I have been embarrassed recently. I look at the away fans and wonder what on earth they must think. We are flying in the league, playing the best football in my lifetime yet the stadium is dead silent and when we do chant it is unoriginal dross.

I fully agree about the support being poor / quiet during most of the game which makes no sense when we consider how well the team is doing and the performances that the players are turning in. Our away support is brilliant by contrast. Other posters have mentioned encouraging younger fans to attend, which I'm all for, but not sure that is the answer. I sit in the Paxton end and around me its pockets of mostly older guys (late 50s / early 60s) that seem to be trying to get chants going.

Just 2 more home games left, let's win them both and go the whole season unbeaten.....
it's nice to be above woolwich but as poch say we are more worried about catching the chavs then finishing above the shite....
What a fucking time to be a yid......
Let's just hope trump and Kim don't start launching bombs and start WW3 as that would be sooooo fucking Spursy... best team I have ever seen wear the badge and the world ends........
Funnily enough, that's exactly what I was thinking..... if we do manage to win anything this year, something will happen to make it null and void, knowing our luck!

Which was you then Guido. The old man or the bald man
He's been forced to re-tweet this from Matt Law, probably admitting he has been a twat, still hasn't conceded that fact though.

the fucking spineless wanker has now deleted his tweet calling out Spurs fans. A true man of moral fibre would a) make an apology b) stand by the convictions of thier own opinion. He does neither confirming his worthless existence. Wanker!

He did retweet a Jorno's tweet made on the same day calling Spurs fans as "class" as we were making donations for helping Orient. The very word he used and said we lacked. Wanker!

Amazing how stress free these last 2 games have been...... only going to make the next few even more stressful.........

That's shit and annoying as hell. Maybe it could have been ST holders who couldn't go. Maybe they hate StubHub and without a viable in-house alternative they just didn't bother.

Weird, but a valid scenario imo.

.......Kane runs the ball into the corner and with a 3 goal lead Tottenham look to have clinched the title in dramatic fashion, the 4th official holds up his board to indicate there will be a minimum of three mi......
754c99b0a71d36f16a39e62f680f5c6b.jpg

The End.

At least my life will end happily......
We all have to go eventually, why not on the cusp of a first ever PL title.......:allitongue:

Back
Top Bottom