Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

jack-wilshere-of-afc-bournemouth-goes-down-injured-during-the-premier-picture-id668781274

"Jack , I've told you before , despite what Mr Wenger says.... I DONT NEED TO GIVE YOU A RECTAL EXAMINATION EVERY TIME YOU FALL OVER! "

I'm swaying towards out like a lot of Woolwich fans now. You can't claim to be a big club and not pay your biggest stars the going rate

(Sanchez & Ozil)

And bang on about wage structure, Wenger has said this seasons side his the best his had, its comments like this why people think his deluded.

Regardless he will sign the 2 year deal that is a certainty his already signed that LB from Schalka and will be making more signings in the summer.
Swaying? Why are you swaying? Surely he's either past it, or going to turn it around with a few signings? I hope he stays. Cos he's turning your club toxic.

As for paying the going rate- why are you even saying that Ozil is worth £300k a week? His output has been abysmal really. Compare to Eriksen...happy with £80k a week.

Anyway, hope you stay around mate. You sound like a slightly less delusional goon.

Truly wonderful performance, didn't give them a sniff, beautiful one and two touch football from back to front. Some of our movement is sublime, Kane's hold-up play and lay off's superb, Son's ability to take a touch and turn a defender is a sight to behold, Dele one of his best performance (doing what he normally does but with far more success and accuracy), Eriksen finding those pockets AGAIN and Moussa can ask me anything he wants I am at his mercy. Jan is a Rolls Royce!

How the fuck the score wasn't in double figures is lost on me.

To see that pathetic waste of skin hobble off as well was gorgeous. Truly the most overrated footballer in the last 10yrs, thanks for loosing possession for the 1st or was it the 2nd, what a cunt!

Only disappointment of the day was my attempt to get "Wilshere's going home in a Tottenham ambulance" sung but it didn't get going, ho hum.

MIND THE GAAAAA....

Ahem. Yes, that certainly is a handsome lead. Just hope we can keep it going until the end of the season now.

Just 2 more home games left, let's win them both and go the whole season unbeaten.....
it's nice to be above woolwich but as poch say we are more worried about catching the chavs then finishing above the shite....
What a fucking time to be a yid......
Let's just hope trump and Kim don't start launching bombs and start WW3 as that would be sooooo fucking Spursy... best team I have ever seen wear the badge and the world ends........

Saying that I'm also a realist fan. Every club has their moments should we say our successful spells but it ends it always does this happens in football just look at the 2 Milan clubs. Nothing like they used to be.

Same goes for Utd - things change

Stick by your team
We are Tottenham pal, we have stuck by our team for twenty years! We are still here. Where's you lot have quite literally imploded, fighting amongst yourselves, singing against your bag of bones Manager, singing against you're players. Please NEVER tell us how to stick by our team, you haven't got a fucking clue what support is you tarquin, plastic flag waiving, cringeworthy first name calling, self obsessed bunch of cunts!

Ozil has had a stale season that nobody can deny but that's not to say his not quality player form is temporary class is permanent.

When your entire team are playing poorly it will have a knock on effect and when your feeding assists to players like Giroud (lol) what hope do you have.

PSG or Bayern would happily pay that wage for Ozil imo

With regards to Erickson, his quality that I can't deny and Spurs will be paying bigger rate soon enough for him
Ok. I'll nip (not bite)
Would you agree that Eriksen is a better player than Ozil comparing their relative ages?
Would you pay Eriksen £300k a week?

The only player I would take from your team & put into our squad is Sanchez. And I Don't rate him as a £300k a week player. It's market forces, I agree, but don't you think you are getting bent over in desperation to keep a couple of big names?

Can't really add much to what's been said above, but what a massively impressive performance from us today. Our pressing game back to its very best. Our DMs made mincemeat of any Bournemouth scraps of possession, Son goes from strength to strength... a nice stroll in the park for our defence. Wheelchair crawling off and a goal for VJ just makes it a perfect day.

we are so good, best side i've seen in 40+ years.

there were times today when the pass and move was like a training game of attack v defence.
a scoreline of 8 nil would have flattered them

Back
Top Bottom