Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Personally no I wouldn't say Erikson is better then Ozil not yet anyway, But Erikson is very very consistent in his performances and will only get better.

And when Tottenham renew his contract it will be massive to keep Europes Elite away unless Levy chooses to sell.

Loosing Ozil or Sanchez in my opinion would be catastrophic for our club these are the players we've been screaming for and when we eventually get them we can't pay them the wages it's laughable. Look at what Rooney, Toure, Agureo, earn.

Were the 5th richest club on the planet. Fans get mugged off with tickets money IS NOT scarce at A rsenal

The club need to act like it.

Lose these players and we've gone backwards I'm sure we can all see that
You have gone backwards since you bought them.

Another gem from RedCafe

'Do Spurs ever play the tougher teams? I swear they're up against terrible opposition every weekend, usually at home too.'

:pocheyes:

I must admit in the early 2000s I went through a period when I genuinely thought Woolwich were at Highbury every single week. When I turned on match of the day they never seemed to be away from home!!

jack-wilshere-of-afc-bournemouth-goes-down-injured-during-the-premier-picture-id668781274
"GET UP YOU DOPEY CUNT..... NO...?
OK, STAY DOWN THERE YOU DOPEY CUNT!"

Some people just don't get football do they. What a cunt tweet from someone who hasn't got a clue. Hope you will all join in to take this dick down, he's getting some wonderful stick and not just from fans but jorno's too......

I find it baffling that no one mentions the lack of class Wilshere has shown in the past with regards to us. Winning an FA cup, and chanting, "What is shit...Tottenham"? Really, do they find that acceptable and the norm?

And then people wonder why we celebrate him getting injured? I hate the cunt.

I find it baffling that no one mentions the lack of class Wilshere has shown in the past with regards to us. Winning an FA cup, and chanting, "What is shit...Tottenham"? Really, do they find that acceptable and the norm?

And then people wonder why we celebrate him getting injured? I hate the cunt.
He's been forced to re-tweet this from Matt Law, probably admitting he has been a twat, still hasn't conceded that fact though.

Bit of a tough run for you guys now.

Chelsea in the Fa cup followed by 3 pl ties against London opposition followed by Man Utd.

Tricky
Awwww, and you were doing so well on here. But you just couldn't help yourself...

Know your audience you smug Gooner twat!

Blimey, just when I thought there was a decent one out there... more fool me!

Back
Top Bottom