Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Weird feeling this, to experience a 4-0 win that's almost pedestrian.

58029-I-Like-It-Gif-Imgur-xBME.gif

Wilshire off injured, you couldn't script this shit :gio:

He won't be back. One of the most overrated young English players around never liked him and can back that statement with previous posts on AM.

Remember reading he was at a night club with his mates and said to some girl who was with her boyfriend.

"Why don't you come with me I've got more money then him"

What a tool...

So the question we all want to know

Wenger In or Wenger Out?

He won't be back. One of the most overrated young English players around never liked him and can back that statement with previous posts on AM.

Remember reading he was at a night club with his mates and said to some girl who was with her boyfriend.

"Why don't you come with me I've got more money then him"

What a tool...
You're a keeper. Like the cut of your jib. Come over from the dark side. It's ok you know.

I never bother talking about it tomo for the simple reason Wenger is Woolwich he might as well be the CEO the board will never sack him and he won't leave. But I feel he can't motivate his teams anymore tactically he is flawed and think it's all gone by him now.

Alex Ferguson said in his Bio he detected Wenger was going soft years ago and didn't have the drive he had 96/04.

The breaking of the Invincibles so quickly was Wengers downfall. Letting the likes of Vieira, Gilberto,and Peris go and bringing in the likes of Fabregas, Nasri & Denilson way to early. They was never up to the challenge but individually had brilliance it was just down to Wengers Lack of ability to create a unit and have 11 players players for each other.

Glory days are gone as long as Wenger is here that's just my opinion tho. Many think he can still win the Premier league with the right players
Yeah, but are you in or out?
:sonpoint:

Where's Don Giovanni Don Giovanni and Jayc1 Jayc1 ?

Why is it those that constantly posted negatively in previous matches are increasingly not around?

Funny dat....

Give it a rest, holy shit.

I've posted in about one thread in the past month or so - with gushing praise, comparing us to the United of old.

I don't feel the need to constantly post on here anymore, out grown it. Perhaps you should enjoy the victory rather than gloating over others, others who are too busy enjoying the match to care.

Back
Top Bottom