Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

:dembelelol:

jack-wilshere-of-afc-bournemouth-goes-down-injured-during-the-premier-picture-id668781274
Caption competition required.

I never bother talking about it tomo for the simple reason Wenger is Woolwich he might as well be the CEO the board will never sack him and he won't leave. But I feel he can't motivate his teams anymore tactically he is flawed and think it's all gone by him now.

Alex Ferguson said in his Bio he detected Wenger was going soft years ago and didn't have the drive he had 96/04.

The breaking of the Invincibles so quickly was Wengers downfall. Letting the likes of Vieira, Gilberto,and Peris go and bringing in the likes of Fabregas, Nasri & Denilson way to early. They was never up to the challenge but individually had brilliance it was just down to Wengers Lack of ability to create a unit and have 11 players players for each other.

Glory days are gone as long as Wenger is here that's just my opinion tho. Many think he can still win the Premier league with the right players
Yeah, but are you in or out?
:sonpoint:

I'm swaying towards out like a lot of Woolwich fans now. You can't claim to be a big club and not pay your biggest stars the going rate

(Sanchez & Ozil)

And bang on about wage structure, Wenger has said this seasons side his the best his had, its comments like this why people think his deluded.

Regardless he will sign the 2 year deal that is a certainty his already signed that LB from Schalka and will be making more signings in the summer.
Swaying? Why are you swaying? Surely he's either past it, or going to turn it around with a few signings? I hope he stays. Cos he's turning your club toxic.

As for paying the going rate- why are you even saying that Ozil is worth £300k a week? His output has been abysmal really. Compare to Eriksen...happy with £80k a week.

Anyway, hope you stay around mate. You sound like a slightly less delusional goon.

Another gem from RedCafe

'Do Spurs ever play the tougher teams? I swear they're up against terrible opposition every weekend, usually at home too.'

:pocheyes:

I must admit in the early 2000s I went through a period when I genuinely thought Woolwich were at Highbury every single week. When I turned on match of the day they never seemed to be away from home!!

Bit of a tough run for you guys now.

Chelsea in the Fa cup followed by 3 pl ties against London opposition followed by Man Utd.

Tricky
Awwww, and you were doing so well on here. But you just couldn't help yourself...

Know your audience you smug Gooner twat!

Blimey, just when I thought there was a decent one out there... more fool me!

Alright steady on lads lol.

Not saying your totally going to flop and lose your games just saying it's tricky fixtures as the majority are London derbies.

Wasn't cross referencing you to A rsenal and they're fixtures were not fighting for the league and more then likely won't finish top 4.

Surely you must think it's a hard little run of 5 games.?

i actually get more nervous playing sides outside the top 4
so no, but wish we could play chelsea again in the league

Completely fked up with my accumulater just now had

Sunderland/West Ham - draw
Real Madrid
Man City to beat Southampton (both to score)
Benfica to win

I cashed out 85 min and Sunderland equalise

Gutted

If that's not a reason to want wenger out , I don't know what is.

hull fucked up my accy

Back
Top Bottom