Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You alright guys been following this place for a while but only decided to join recently. Just finished watching the game I have to admit you guys have been outstanding and yes easily a level above Woolwich right about now.

I've got Spurs fans in the family and I'd truly prefer you guys winning the league then Chelsea - that team that buy their success.

Keep it up.
CRAWLER!!!
I'm joking... you know what side your bed is buttered!!!!

Out of interest... If we'd been 17 points behind you this afternoon... would you be offering your 'congratulations' on another St Totteringham's Day?
It's a mystery why you follow 'your lot'... you can clearly see we're more fun, you've signed up to the forum FFS??
You must know that Spurs fans are by far and away more understanding and welcoming, than the smug gloating cunt fans you currently associate yourself with... come join us... your true calling!

You're welcome here any time... just don't bring that riff-raff with you!

Spurs were brilliant. Bournemouth was sad. They rolled over early and took it deep.

Midfield ball movement was world class. Eriksen has some of the best foot skills in EPL, and Son is not too far behind.

Hard to believe Dembele gets always with the "stiff arms". It HAS to piss off opponents.

Remember when Eriksen's free kicks were a threat? That's on weakness I see now. We don't see to have anyone to bend it over/around a wall anymore.

Come on Man U!

Haha

I actually grew up in Tottenham all my life lived just off Lordship Lane. Never been a club I've bitterly disliked.

I'm also a member of a few other forums Foxestalk, Redcafe, etc

Woolwich mania too we got quite a few Spurs fans over there. Good posters tho love a banter
You don't finish every sentence with 'fam, blood, do you get me' Are you sure you're scum?

You alright guys been following this place for a while but only decided to join recently. Just finished watching the game I have to admit you guys have been outstanding and yes easily a level above Woolwich right about now.

I've got Spurs fans in the family and I'd truly prefer you guys winning the league then Chelsea - that team that buy their success.

Keep it up.
giphy.gif

Happy birthday Cousin Eddie

Lock up your daughters!
The real 'Ron Jeremi' is now loose.......

:ledleylick:

Haha

I actually grew up in Tottenham all my life lived just off Lordship Lane. Never been a club I've bitterly disliked.

I'm also a member of a few other forums Foxestalk, Redcafe, etc

Woolwich mania too we got quite a few Spurs fans over there. Good posters tho love a banter
You seem ok. Not sure if expert troll...
:deledoubt:

Back
Top Bottom